Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2009   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sanchez, Cushing ready to meet in Houston

Quote:
HOUSTON In the last few years Mark Sanchez and Brian Cushing have been friends, teammates and even roommates.

On Sunday they'll become something new: opponents.

The former Southern California standouts and first-round draft picks will make their NFL debuts against each other when the Jets face the Houston Texans in the season opener Sunday.

When Sanchez takes the field against Houston, the fifth overall pick will become the first rookie to start at quarterback for the Jets since 1977. Cushing, chosen 15th, is expected to start at strongside linebacker for the Texans despite missing all four preseason games with a knee sprain.

Both are looking forward to the meeting.

"I think it's special," Cushing said. "It's pretty cool. How many guys can say they're playing against their quarterback, their roommate, in the first game of their NFL career?"

Coach Gary Kubiak has said Cushing probably can't play the entire game after no preseason game work. Sanchez is certain his friend will be back to his old self when he's out there.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/artic...323/1095/RSS05
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sanchez, Cushing ready to meet in Houston

Considering the horrible luck I had with a couple of roommates back in the 70s, I think I'd love to have a chance to knock them on their ass. One roommate of mine back then left when I was at work, and my stereo and a few plants were missing when I got home. And those plants weren't flowers by the way.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009   #3
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Considering the horrible luck I had with a couple of roommates back in the 70s, I think I'd love to have a chance to knock them on their ass. One roommate of mine back then left when I was at work, and my stereo and a few plants were missing when I got home. And those plants weren't flowers by the way.
Man o man the 70's that brings back memories, like potty training for instance.

hahaha sorry, I had to go there.
Old 09-13-2009   #4
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
Man o man the 70's that brings back memories, like potty training for instance.

hahaha sorry, I had to go there.
dude your pretty old your self grandpa

IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I'm not old. I just feel it sometimes. LOL
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #6
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post

That's one word there Skippy. Kids these days....
Old 09-13-2009   #7
l_j_r
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

... ... ... ...

l_j_r
l_j_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2009   #8
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142254 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post

36 is old?!?!?!

Now where's my cane so I can beat you with it?

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read