Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-12-2009   #1
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default College Football - Week 2

Well we have two games down so far in the week with many more to come tomorrow.

I just finished watching the Colorado-Toledo snoozer so I thought I would get this thing started for tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to the Notre Dame-Michigan game. I think Notre Dame will pull it out but I can't help it, I really want them to lose just so I can see how Lou Holtz takes it.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009   #2
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: College Football - Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Well we have two games down so far in the week with many more to come tomorrow.

I just finished watching the Colorado-Toledo snoozer so I thought I would get this thing started for tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to the Notre Dame-Michigan game. I think Notre Dame will pull it out but I can't help it, I really want them to lose just so I can see how Lou Holtz takes it.
Strong start for Notre Dame. Their offense if moving very nicely, I'm liking Clausen, the more I see of him.

Its just about to be 3-0 to ND by the looks of it.

Edit: Whoops.....jynxed that kick!
Old 09-12-2009   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston just took a 24-7 lead with half a minute left in the half. Great stuff but I know Houston is capable of giving that back. So far so good COOGS!

Old 09-12-2009   #4
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Another solid win for Nebraska, 38-9 over Arkansas State.

Hopefully these two wins have prepared them for the might of Virginia Tech.
Old 09-12-2009   #5
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Some big wins today. The Michigan - ND game was a great watch....hopefully USC- Ohio St. lives up to that one!
Old 09-12-2009   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Big win for Michigan.

Huge win for the Cougars. Apparently Oklahoma St is the same team as always. No defense.
Old 09-12-2009   #7
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

miami was off this week, then they don't take another week off till the final game of the season, and that's a two week break before bowl season starts.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2009   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

The USC-Ohio St game was amazing. That is what college football is supposed to look like.
Old 09-12-2009   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Huge win for the Cougars. Apparently Oklahoma St is the same team as always. No defense.
And/or the Cougars offense is as advertised.
Old 09-13-2009   #10
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
And/or the Cougars offense is as advertised.
I vote and.

Cougars came to play.
Old 09-13-2009   #11
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Another solid win for Nebraska, 38-9 over Arkansas State.

Hopefully these two wins have prepared them for the might of Virginia Tech.
Hawks are going to roll your corn.
Old 09-13-2009   #12
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Also:

K-State loses to LA-Lafayette. I thought the Hall was waiting?

Missouri makes a late push in the final 3 minutes to beat...Bowling Green? Yeah.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read