Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-10-2005   #1
Boxscore
All Pro

Default Eagles MB - See how fast they post

Eagle MB

I hope that our team gets so good and produces so many expectations and expressions as the passionate Eagle fans. Check out their MB. Looks like there is a new topic every minute.

check out the minutes between topics
Boxscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005   #2
dan7
Veteran

Default Message Board Posts

I think it will take quite a while before this message board has as many members (and posts) as the one run by the Eagles; that team has been around for such a long time.
Old 02-11-2005   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Also they just finished their season a week ago, and I'm sure that contributes to the numerous postings. Once their offseason is in full swing I'm sure their postings will fall off a bit too.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #4
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Boxscore, I don't think you should want that to happen over here. Last I looked there were about 60-70,000 members and I believe at least 50% are trolls and or *****s. I think more Giants fans and Cowboys fans post there then you have members here. You have no idea how many people I have on my ignor list or how many threads I have to weed through that say fire Andy or McNabb because we lost a SB to the best team in football by 3 points! I lurk here because it is a nice place to be.

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #5
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Harryj,
Thanks for the perspective. I don't really leave this MB, because all the news and other info I need is usually posted here. It is good to know that we are a fairly sane group here.
Old 02-15-2005   #6
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ
Boxscore, I don't think you should want that to happen over here. Last I looked there were about 60-70,000 members and I believe at least 50% are trolls and or *****s. I think more Giants fans and Cowboys fans post there then you have members here. You have no idea how many people I have on my ignor list or how many threads I have to weed through that say fire Andy or McNabb because we lost a SB to the best team in football by 3 points! I lurk here because it is a nice place to be.
Harry, thanks for the reminder of what's to be. eek:
BTW .. very glad that you've found your way back to our MB.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, we got a look, closeup and personal, at Eagles fans for the NFC championship game. We were in Vegas that weekend and caught the game
at the Piano Bar at Harrahs. They got pretty wild and took the place over,
but then they were winning and I think the only thing that excites Atlanta
fans is the Braves.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-16-2005   #8
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
A bit off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Go to google image search and type in, "international sign for choking"

http://images.google.com/images?q=in...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

hehehe, that could've been easily replaced with an Oiler logo though...
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #9
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #10
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

BTW, the word the filter caught was just a term for a slightly slow- witted person. I didn't know it was forbidden. I'll have to tell Mrs. HARRYJ to stop calling me that!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read