Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Churasscos Tailgating Tent?

4Texans

Veteran
What's this deal like? I had some free tickets given to me for the Jets game and they came with passes to the Churasscos tailgating tent, so I'm just wondering what some details are.

Thanks!

I heard the food is great and its an open bar as well...my son and I are thinking of going to one of those this year to see too.

It is held in the practice bubble, pretty fancy by all accounts. There was someone on here looking for passes, if you want to sell them and hang out in the heat with the rest of us.

Air conditioned tent? Fancy food? What kind of tailgating is that???? :foottap:

*although, open bar sounds mighty good*

:hides:

LOL...free beer, water, sodas and mimosas. You get their buffet too. Breakfast stuff, omlette station, carving stations. lots of fruit.

Free? I'm in.

Pay $100 or whatever....uh......probably not.

:barman:

Hey this sounds great! I'll let you guys know how it is. Yes, the passes came with the tickets which were free. And.... Sorry, I'm not selling them.

Thanks for the info!

This was probably the best part of going to the game today. The food was great, and the drinks were cold. They use half of the bubble, and it's not too crowded (which is what I was afraid of). They have regular restrooms, and not port-a-cans. They had a band, introduced some NY Firefighters in honor of 9/ll. The Texan cheerleaders were there signing and taking pics. N.D. Kalu and Zeke Moore were also there signing autographs. Overall, it was great.

Back