Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-08-2009   #1
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 97 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ochocinco vs. Skip Bayless firstake its WWIII!!!

they going AT EACH OTHER HARD RIGHT NOW!!! ESPN
D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ochocinco vs. Skip Bayless firstake its WWIII!!!

Yeah, it was pretty entertaining. As much as I can't stand Skip, he's probably the only guy in the business that will sit across from the athletes that he criticizes on a daily basis and chastise them to their faces and hold nothing back. He chastised Ocho like he was some sort of immature child on there this morning. It was hilarious. Ocho got after him as well though. They were both dead on about each other. I liked it because it was honest and not something for show. They both clearly couldn't stand one another and said what they felt.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #3
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 97 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, it was pretty entertaining. As much as I can't stand Skip, he's probably the only guy in the business that will sit across from the athletes that he criticizes on a daily basis and chastise them to their faces and hold nothing back. He chastised Ocho like he was some sort of immature child on there this morning. It was hilarious. Ocho got after him as well though. They were both dead on about each other. I liked it because it was honest and not something for show. They both clearly couldn't stand one another and said what they felt.
^ exactly what happened this morning. great show, great description
D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

What were some of the things said. What an awesome way for Ocho to get his attention, and for Bayless to look like he knows what he's talking about.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh.

With those two, it's like watching a couple of junior high girls getting into a fight: Hair pulling, screaming, pushing and shoving.

I can't stand either one of them. They're legends in their own minds.

Just my .02
Old 09-08-2009   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't wait for it to get to Youtube.

I didn't care for the whole Ochocinco schtick, but after I saw the guy on Hard Knocks, he's pretty hard not to like.

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I actually like Bayless too. The guy goes out on a limb pretty often, but he at least has a pair and sounds off.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

two unlikeable guys trading 'my dad can beat up your dad' type arguments is always nice.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2009   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

I am hoping Ocho did well here. Skip is someone I avoid at all costs and I've been convinced for a decade that he is more schtick than sports writer. Can't stand him.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 09-08-2009 at 12:16 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
two unlikeable guys trading 'my dad can beat up your dad' type arguments is always nice.
That's exactly what it was, but what I liked about it was the fact that it wasn't some BS comments that weren't real from each other. Both of them got to speak their piece and tell the other how they felt about one another and they didn't hold back at all. Skip repeatedly trashed Ocho and called him a team distraction and a bunch of other things. I liked the fact that he didn't posture up because Ocho was right there. It was pretty funny actually.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I am hoping Ocho did well here. Skip is someone I avoid at all costs and I've been convinced for a decade that he is more schtick than sports writer. Can't stand him.
You're not alone...ask Troy Aikman what he thinks about Skip.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post

Can I Google that?
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #12
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
That is one reason I can't stand him. The stuff he came up with to "prove" Aikman was gay was beyond tabloid. Skip is trash and is basically a National Enquirer sports writer. If he didn't say controversial things to get an audience he really would have nothing to say because he really is limited in pure sports expertise. It's all he said/she said guessing on locker room fodder.

BTW google The stuff and you will find his "source"..Switzer...yeah, that is fresh

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 09-08-2009 at 01:35 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #13
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Both guys are very smart and good at what they do. I started doubting chads stability a couple months ago, but he's fine, everyones entitled to their melt downs, he owned up. And skip though I don't always agree, he knows more than most give him credit for...(cuz people are haters)

Good tv

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #14
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha, he said Aikman was gay!!!!!??? I think he just became my favorite sports talker!!!

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #15
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 130870 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Can I Google that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRf6aeCegDY

Not to sound like a dissenter, but I've seen much more heated discussions. Interesting enough though, in a Titans - Cowboys preseason game kind of way.
Old 09-08-2009   #16
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
Haha, he said Aikman was gay!!!!!??? I think he just became my favorite sports talker!!!
Well your favorite sports "talker" (?) implied that...

and Troy wanted to beat him senseless but was implored by higher ups to leave it be and not say a thing.
Old 09-08-2009   #17
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
That is one reason I can't stand him. The stuff he came up with to "prove" Aikman was gay was beyond tabloid. Skip is trash and is basically a National Enquirer sports writer. If he didn't say controversial things to get an audience he really would have nothing to say because he really is limited in pure sports expertise. It's all he said/she said guessing on locker room fodder.

BTW google The stuff and you will find his "source"..Switzer...yeah, that is fresh
Ha! I think you have Skip figured out....
Old 09-08-2009   #18
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Video

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=445...goryid=2378529
Old 09-08-2009   #19
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I didn't care for the whole Ochocinco schtick, but after I saw the guy on Hard Knocks, he's pretty hard not to like.
"Child Please!"

If you saw the hard knocks episode, you know what I'm talking about.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #20
Ckw

That was like watching a parent ridicule their child for acting like a complete moron.

That was...... awkward....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read