Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-06-2009   #1
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Merriman behaving badly .

Isn't this the lady who had the bi-sexual dating show ?

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori...153ad6735.html
Old 09-06-2009   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Merriman behaving badly .

yes it is
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #3
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

The only comment on that website is a funny one!

"I guess it was lights out for her."
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #4
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
The only comment on that website is a funny one!

"I guess it was lights out for her."
They're on a roll on the comments so far

"Probably did'nt like the way he was dipping the spring roll in the sauce."
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #5
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

More news coming in. Merriman with citizen's arrest on Tequila, trying to prevent her from driving drunk.

Quote:
San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman posted $58,000 bail after being arrested early Sunday on suspicion of choking and restraining television reality show hostess and model Tila “Tequila” Nguyen, according to deputies.

Sheriff’s deputies got the call at 3:45 a.m. on Sunday from a woman who claimed to have been choked and restrained by a male at a home on Sagecrest Drive in Poway.

“Nguyen told deputies she had been choked and physically restrained by Merriman when she attempted to leave his residence,” San Diego County Sheriff's spokesperson Jan Caldwell said.

The alleged victim signed a citizen's arrest at the scene.

The linebacker’s lawyer talked briefly with reporters outside the San Diego County Jail downtown Sunday. He denied the allegations and claimed that Merriman and Nguyen were at a party at his Poway home with at least 14 other people. He said Nguyen was “extremely inebriated” and that Merriman tried to stop her from leaving the home because he didn’t feel it was safe for her to do so.

Stingaree management officials confirmed Sunday that Merriman and Nguyen were a birthday celebration with friends in the Penthouse of the nightclub until 2 a.m. when the nightclub closed.

“They seemed in good spirits throughout the evening and were enjoying themselves. There was no outward indication of any problem between the two of them," Stingaree spokesperson Lauren Clifford said.

Nguyen was transported to Pomerado Hospital and Sheriff’s deputies took Merriman into custody. Nguyen has since been released.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...-57607562.html

Tila Tequila is bi-polar (no joke), and an attention whore, so who knows what's being exaggerated and what's truth here. Interested to hear more of the story. Innocent until proven guilty I s'pose, but if he is guilty than I'll have lost all respect for him.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought he was off the Roids???

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #7
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
More news coming in. Merriman with citizen's arrest on Tequila, trying to prevent her from driving drunk.
I think you have that backwards. From the Article:

Quote:
Tila “Tequila” Nguyen allegedly made a citizen's arrest on Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman
Old 09-06-2009   #8
whiskeyrbl

That is what he gets for dating that trash.
Old 09-06-2009   #9
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
That is what he gets for dating that trash.
No $hit. What the heck is he even doing with her?
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #10
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
No $hit. What the heck is he even doing with her?
Trash sometimes likes trash.

"Well, I raised in a sophisticated kind of style
Yeah, my taste in music and women drove my folks half wild
Mom and dad had a plan for me, it was debutantes and symphonies
But I like my music, I like my women wild

CHORUS
Yeah, I like my women just a little on the trashy side
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed
Too much lipstick and too much rouge
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused
And I like my women just a little on the trashy side

Should've seen the looks on the faces of my dad and mom
When I showed up at the door with a date for the senior prom
They said, well, pardon us son, she ain't no kid
That's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig
I said I know it dad, ain't she cool, that's the kind I dig

REPEAT CHORUS

I like 'em sweet, I like 'em with a heart of gold
Yeah and I like 'em brassy, I like 'em brazen and bold
Well, they say opposites attract, but I don't agree
I want a woman just as tacky as me
Yeah, I like my women just a little on the trashy side

REPEAT CHORUS "
Old 09-06-2009   #11
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

i'd hit it, but i wouldn't hit her
Old 09-06-2009   #12
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

TMZ has photos taken of them 2 1/2 hours before the fight where they were at a club and she was giving him lap dances.

http://www.tmz.com/

Sounds like "Mr. Alcohol" caused a "failure to communicate" once they got back to his apartment, or he wanted to 'back door" her.
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Strange news item, to say the least.
Old 09-07-2009   #14
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have absolutely zero respect for Merriman, but I must admit if it is his word vs. hers then I am standing in his corner.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

She was born in Singapore. She was raised here.

BTW Merriman, she's what? 4'-11"??? How big are you??? Way to go tough guy!!!
Old 09-08-2009   #16
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

It will be interesting to review these comments after the story gets purged.
Old 09-08-2009   #17
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

If he did prevent her from driving drunk, at least he had the right idea. Choking though... that is a bit much. He is like 2 and a half times her weight, surely he can stop her without violence.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll stick by my post, no matter what is revealed.
Old 09-08-2009   #19
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
It will be interesting to review these comments after the story gets purged.
I never condone bad behavior and he has had his problems but after seeing her before I'm thinking he tried to do the right thing, she wigged out and then reported him. I NEVER blame a victim but I have my doubts on this one. I think this one will be cleared faster than people think. How drunk and aggressive was he in preventing her from leaving drunk will be the question. According to his statement the paramedics reported no injuries

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4452416

Quote:
"At the time, I was concerned about her welfare given the intoxicated state she appeared to be in and I encouraged her to stay until safe transportation could be provided," Merriman said in the statement. "We would all do our best to help a friend if we considered their actions to be detrimental to their personal safety.

"I in no way caused any harm to Ms. Nguyen, however, paramedics were called and she was examined but no injuries were reported," the statement continued.
Old 09-08-2009   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I never condone bad behavior and he has had his problems but after seeing her before I'm thinking he tried to do the right thing, she wigged out and then reported him. I NEVER blame a victim but I have my doubts on this one. I think this one will be cleared faster than people think.
If he put his hands on her, he is wrong.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read