Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-04-2009   #1
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans vs Tampa Bay Gameday thread

6:00 on ABC, ch. 13
Old 09-04-2009   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Tampa Bay Gameday thread

I will probably watch some of this, but I'll DVR it and watch the majority of it later. Since Cushing isn't going to play, the only other thing I'm truly interested in for tonight is DanO and how he plays. I don't care about Brink, because as soon as Grossusoutman is healthy, he'll be the 3rd QB.

Well, that and watching Connor Barwin kick ass.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #3
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected

what a bummer I can't even get the game on tv
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #4
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 766 Jottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsbch View Post
what a bummer I can't even get the game on tv
The game is on the internet through these sites

tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=2...80f8161d04fdd9

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl.html

http://www.justin.tv/ezines

Last edited by Jottoz; 09-04-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Jottoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Great, now I'm gonna have the "Hey, Hey, Tampa Bay" song stuck in my head all damn day.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #6
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Texans vs Tampa Bay Gameday thread

Can I watch the game if I'm in Austin?

Kung Pao Chicken =
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #7
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
Neither Justin or Channel Surfing has the game on.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-04-2009   #8
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL. Who can turn the ball over the most?

Old 09-04-2009   #9
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

That was a great pick by McCain but he has to cover the ball up better than that.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #10
blitz90
jock strap

Rep Power: 176 blitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's Anthony Hall? We drafted an Anthony Hill but who is this Anthony Hall Joel Meyers speaks of?
blitz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #11
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2410 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

ROFL at the "starting lineups" graphics they keep showing.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #12
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

OK, time for DanO again. This guy is going to play this year whether we like it or not, so let's see what he does.

Old 09-04-2009   #13
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
OK, time for DanO again. This guy is going to play this year whether we like it or not, so let's see what he does.
Buzzkill
Old 09-04-2009   #14
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

WHOA! Hill got stuck!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #15
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Buzzkill
Oh come on, you know I'm right. LOL

But yeah, it's a downer prediction.

Old 09-04-2009   #16
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Are there any more live streams available for the game?
Old 09-04-2009   #17
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
LOL. Who can turn the ball over the most?
Gary threw the red flag I hope he not going blind LOL.
Old 09-04-2009   #18
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Texans vs Tampa Bay Gameday thread

This just in! Texans game is on for folks in Austin.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #19
Tejas Bruja
NFL's Gringa

Rep Power: 11 Tejas Bruja was voted MVPTejas Bruja was voted MVPTejas Bruja was voted MVPTejas Bruja was voted MVPTejas Bruja was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Are there any more live streams available for the game?
I can't find any live streams that work at all. Since I'm in Indiana visiting my grandma I guess the hubby is going to have to keep updating me and the kids.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because I'm smart!
Tejas Bruja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #20
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Well, the defense held. So now we get to see DanO again. So far I'm not really impressed, but it's the scrubs against scrubs. It's kind of interesting, really, not really caring.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read