Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2009   #1
BorrowMe
Rookie

Rep Power: 315 BorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Antwaun Molden?

So did he even play against the Vikes?
BorrowMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #2
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Antwaun Molden?

Yeah he played. Didn't make any plays of note. He'll work his way back into shape though. Molden has unlimited potential and is (was) the best special teams player on the team. Hell, in his rookie season he was one of the best special teams players in the league.
Old 09-01-2009   #3
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

in madden i had molden as my nickle back and he was a beasttt lol
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #4
blitz90
jock strap

Rep Power: 175 blitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respected

It'll take him awhile to get back to the player we saw last year.
blitz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
in madden i had molden as my nickle back and he was a beasttt lol
Funny I used him as the FS and he was a beast.

Didn't catch much of him on Monday though, must've been 4th quarter or so when the numbers start looking a little bit fuzzy
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #6
idymoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 idymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respected

I re-watched the 1st half last night and was looking for Molden. He played on the drive by Minn just before half. I thought he showed good run support. On a sweep to his side, he took out a pulling McKinney which allowed pursuit to catch up to the play & minimize the run. He seemed to cover his man well, although he was covering Rice, who made a nice cut across the middle for a reception and then took the big hit from McCain.

Overall, I thought he did his job well on that series. I'm going to try to watch the 2nd half tonight.
idymoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read