Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-31-2008   #1
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Talk Salary Cap Football Challenge

fixed link I hope

I just started a Texans Talk Salary Cap Football League.

You get $100 of cap money to spend on

QB
2RB
3WR
TE
K
Def.

The group name is Texan Talk Salary Cap

Group #4962

Password to join : Mario90

Last edited by Seņor Stan; 09-03-2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: dumbassednessitude
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008   #2
AustinJB
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 AustinJB was voted MVPAustinJB was voted MVPAustinJB was voted MVP
Default Re: Texans Talk Salary Cap Football Challenge

I tried to join but it keeps telling me that the password is incorrect.
Old 09-02-2008   #3
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....ster/joingroup

I just started a Texans Talk Salary Cap Football League.

You get $100 of cap money to spend on

QB
2RB
3WR
TE
K
Def.

The group name is Texan Talk Salary Cap

Group #4962

Password to join : Mario90
I tried once but it wouldn't let me in...I'll try again later.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008   #4
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

My bad...I think you need to create a team before you can join a group.

Yahoo Create Salary Cap Team

then Group # = 4962
Password = Mario90

sorry about the confusion.

Last edited by Seņor Stan; 09-03-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 09-04-2008   #5
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77922 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Count me in Senor Stan.

My team is the South Auckland Jailbreak.
Old 09-04-2008   #6
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77922 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub is not a player in this game..... how stupid is that.
Old 09-04-2008   #7
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Schaub is not a player in this game..... how stupid is that.
Oh, he is. But he is a BARGAIN. Check a few pages over....I got him for $7.11!
Sponsored links
Old 09-04-2008   #8
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in as the Matriculaters.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #9
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Oh, he is. But he is a BARGAIN. Check a few pages over....I got him for $7.11!
Seriously?? After the first two pages I gave up, especially since Rosenfels is first page.
Old 09-04-2008   #10
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

I am in. Looking forward to it guys.

Proof positive -- you can still join, even after the Thursday night game.

best,
rickyb
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

thread is from a year ago

anyone doing this for this year?

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/salcap

Quote:

Build and Manage your own roster of NFL players and try to score the most fantasy points each week. Highly ranked players have higher salaries, so choose wisely.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not sure how this works, but took a shot I guess. buy low/sell high though out all of this?

I have never done any fantasy football or anything like this so I am in the dark I guess
Quote:
y Transactions
Date Player Action
Sep 6 Steve Smith (Car - WR) Bought for $11.81

Sep 6 Randy Moss (NE - WR)Bought for $13.62

Sep 6 Tom Brady (NE - QB)Bought for $13.89

Sep 6 Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)Bought for $14.72

Sep 6 Chris Brown (Hou - RB)Bought for $5.86

Sep 6 Andre Johnson (Hou - WR)Bought for $13.37

Sep 6 Jeremy Shockey (NO - TE)Bought for $5.05

Sep 6 New Orleans (NO - DEF) Bought for $9.55

Sep 6 Kris Brown (Hou - K) Bought for $11.70
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read