Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-02-2009   #21
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted's Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Kat -

Glad to hear he's doing well...(at least enough to argue!). Here's hoping for a speedy FULL recovery - but no over-exerting himself.

..In other words, a Travis Johnson Recovery plan...
Ted says "I guess I was a 1st round pick now I guess I need to be traded for a 5th round pick to be name later."
Old 09-02-2009   #22
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Ted is home now. YEAH!!!
He is being contrary, but I am glad he is home. If he gets too bad I will kick his back...NOT!!!

Kathryn
Old 09-02-2009   #23
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Ted says "I guess I was a 1st round pick now I guess I need to be traded for a 5th round pick to be name later."
Actually, it's a 6th, conditional to a 5th based on play percentage - So, how much "performance" are you expecting out of Ted this season? Does he have a tendency to take plays off?

Old 09-03-2009   #24
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Actually, it's a 6th, conditional to a 5th based on play percentage - So, how much "performance" are you expecting out of Ted this season? Does he have a tendency to take plays off?

I do expect to "play" more after the surgery, Dan, therefore I should earn a 5th.

I am very thankful for your thoughts and prayers. I love my Texans family and I can't wait to recover so I can see everyone again and hopefully be able to spend some time on TT.

A special thanks to CloakNNNDagger (I can't wait to watch the next game with you. I owe you a coke) for the Doc hookup and Glass Half Full's family for helping with our pop ups and our ticket distribution last week. Katie, you are the best.
Old 09-03-2009   #25
Tedc
Hardheaded

Kat decided to take a couple of pics of me donning my daughter's gift to me before I went to the hospital (PJ's, t-shirt, and slippers) while showing off my new toy, the Deluxe Gopher (to pick things up without bending).

That is when I noticed that I was a Dante impersonator with white socks and black slippers, or was it a negative...pain pills fog the mind.

Last edited by Tedc; 09-03-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009   #26
Tedc
Hardheaded

I realize that this is not the most gracious picture of me but it kinda beats the one where I had 44 D's, although that would explain the back problems.
Old 09-03-2009   #27
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 123638 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I realize that this is not the most gracious picture of me but it kinda beats the one where I had 44 D's, although that would explain the back problems.
Nice pics, Ted. Get well soon. 44 D's cause problems no matter who you are..(I guess).
Old 09-03-2009   #28
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am pretty sure those were 38 GGGG's not 44 D's. For those who do not remember:

Oh crap, Ted's back problems are probably all my fault!!!!!
Old 09-03-2009   #29
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I am pretty sure those were 38 GGGG's not 44 D's. For those who do not remember:

Yes, I blame you!
Old 09-03-2009   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny pic's!! Just take it easy Ted, don't push it! Look forward to seeing ya on the 13th.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Kat decided to take a couple of pics of me donning my daughter's gift to me before I went to the hospital (PJ's, t-shirt, and slippers) while showing off my new toy, the Deluxe Gopher (to pick things up without bending).

That is when I noticed that I was a Dante impersonator with white socks and black slippers, or was it a negative...pain pills fog the mind.

Get back to work, you lazy bastage!! J/K Take it easy Ted and we'll see you soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post

Oh my!!!
Old 09-03-2009   #32
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad to know that you're doing well, Ted.
You'll be good to go for the season opener!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009   #33
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

All Ted needs now is black socks and an incubator!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-03-2009   #35
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

I understand there is power in black socks.

It can't hurt.
Old 09-03-2009   #36
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

is someone talking about black socks?
Old 09-03-2009   #37
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

sheesh, this reverse racism permeats every forum on here! I am a white sock racist I think--I only own like 1 pair of black socks

Good luck with the back surgery. Don't forget the rehab!! Most important part
Old 09-04-2009   #38
kermit
Veteran

Rep Power: 554 kermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad all went well. Now it is just recoup time, relaxing, getting well and don't bend too far over.
kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #39
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay, Ted is all tuck in tonight. He is behaving himself even though he really wanted to get out of bed and walk. He can be a very stubborn man. I told him there is always tomorrow...

Kathryn
Tell Ted to take his time and don't rush back. Give that body time to heal because football will be here.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read