Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-01-2009   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Time in Houston song

Hey, someone sent me a request asking me where I can find that song for download. All the sites I used to know are not there.

Anyone have an idea?
Old 09-01-2009   #2
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Time in Houston song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Hey, someone sent me a request asking me where I can find that song for download. All the sites I used to know are not there.

Anyone have an idea?
I have it as an mp3 file. Let me know where to send it.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Gmail is down but when it comes back up I will PM you the addy.
Old 09-01-2009   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Just check this one out instead:

www.myspace.com/eltejanoakarickyd
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #5
DutchTexan

I'm looking for the song too... I love it and it will be a joy to introduce it to my friends.. maybe I can turn them into Texans-fans too
Old 09-04-2009   #6
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

WWW.youtube.com has several versions. The one I have has the lyrics with the video.
Old 09-09-2009   #7
DutchTexan

I already found the YouTube-versions, but I'm lookin' for a good ol' mp3 (or aac) ... does anyone know where I can download / buy that awesome song?
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2009   #8
whiskeyrbl

I don't know about a site to download it. But they do sell the CD at the stadium.
Old 09-10-2011   #9
soldierboy005
noob

im currently deployed can you send me the mp3 file if you still have the song.....i would greatly appreciate it...... thanx
soldierboy005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #10
Magnolia00
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Magnolia00 Send a message via MSN to Magnolia00 Send a message via Yahoo to Magnolia00

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy005 View Post
im currently deployed can you send me the mp3 file if you still have the song.....i would greatly appreciate it...... thanx
Just uploaded it. Here you go
Magnolia00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #11
Magnolia00
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Magnolia00 Send a message via MSN to Magnolia00 Send a message via Yahoo to Magnolia00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia00 View Post
Also...you might wanna check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFdqog9F4ag
Old 09-10-2011   #12
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate that song just like most of the music they play at reliant stadium during the games. I just tune most of it out. I can't understand playing country music at a football game. They have plenty of time to play country music when the rodeo comes to town. Jmo. Those poor cheerleaders look confused dancing to country music. Should play more hip hop music like they do at the rockets games.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #13
Magnolia00
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
I hate that song just like most of the music they play at reliant stadium during the games. I just tune most of it out. I can't understand playing country music at a football game. They have plenty of time to play country music when the rodeo comes to town. Jmo. Those poor cheerleaders look confused dancing to country music. Should play more hip hop music like they do at the rockets games.

Agreed...but someone asked for it so I posted it. I do, however, wish they played the one on the youtube link I posted.
Old 09-10-2011   #14
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Agreed...but someone asked for it so I posted it. I do, however, wish they played the one on the youtube link I posted.
I hate to say it but the this is the only NFL stadium I've been to that plays CW at the games. You know the players can't get jiggy to it if the cheerleaders can't..lol. I understand though...you were just helping someone out.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

That song rocks. Just because it's sung by Clay Walker don't make it country.

I love that song.
Old 09-10-2011   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
WMP says the file isn't an .mp3 file & Media Monkey won't play it.
Old 09-11-2011   #17
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

this ones nice, even though its not the one u are looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFdqog9F4ag
Old 09-11-2011   #18
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

and heres the clay walker song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgOYPmgc-C8
Old 09-12-2011   #19
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Football Time in Houston song

I got mine at a team luncheon years ago....thank god...I still have it....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #20
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Let them know what you want to hear......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
I could not believe it yesterday....they played Limelight by Rush at one of the breaks.......awesome.............my fav band if you cant tell already......

I had sent fan feedback a message that they needed to play more rock music...not just acdc...other "classic" rock acts as well....

Give them a call or email them if you want to hear something...else.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read