Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2009   #1
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Food for knee jerk Wolves

Some guy over at TC's blog posted this and I thought I'd feed it to the wolves here and see what you guys want to do with it:

Quote:
NYJ @ HOU - Jets are a running team and you can bet with a rookie QB they are going to run, run, run, run, and run some more (see how Baltimore brought Flacco along early on --- and gee the Jets new head coach was there in Baltimore front and center to see that approach)
HOU @ TEN - Another run, run, run, run, run team
JAC @ HOU - Another team that likes to run the ball
OAK @ HOU - A team that has a plethora of weapons on the ground, but fortunately the team sucks overall (even though they did somehow manage to beat the Texans last year).
HOU @ ARI - Finally a team that isn't very good at running the ball.
HOU @ CIN - Another team that doesn't excel at running the ball.
SF @ HOU - Memo from Mike Singltary: We are going to run the ball. And then we will run it some more.
HOU @ BUF - That offense looks pretty bad. Hopefully the running game remains somewhat anemic.
HOU @ IND - A lot more to worry about here than the run.
TEN @ HOU - We already covered these guys.
IND @ HOU - Ditto.
HOU @ JAC - Ditto.
SEA @ HOU - I like Houston's chances against the likes of Julius Jones and Edgerrin James.
HOU @ STL - The Rams definitely have a pounder in Stephen Jackson. You know Spagnuolo is going to pound the rock.
HOU @ MIA - Another team that will run and run some more.
NE @ HOU - Not a very dangerous running game. But they'll be plenty busy trying to hold down Randy Moss and Wes Welker.
his name is listed as "Hutch" credit given. a lovely pessimistic but certainly valid angle.

http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2..._everyone.html

more food, this is a tweet received by Jerome Solomon from Anthony Weaver:

Quote:
The tweet of the night during the Texans-Vikings game came just after the Peterson run:

@aweaver98: "Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

That would be from former Texans defensive end Anthony Weaver.
http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon...elax_peop.html

bon appetit
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Food for knee jerk Wolves

Who does Weaver play for now?
Old 09-01-2009   #3
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
No kidding. I guess since he always got drove 10 yards off the ball, he could have been in position to make a trackle. Loser.
Old 09-01-2009   #4
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

I'm going to enjoy this feeding frenzy.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #5
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kinda sounds like 790 around lunch .
Old 09-01-2009   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, Weaver shouldn't bite the hand that fed his sorry ass for so long.
Old 09-01-2009   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Wow, Weaver shouldn't bite the hand that fed his sorry ass for so long.
Isn't it still feeding him.

What one has to do is reply to Weaver and ask how come he is still on his couch.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-01-2009   #8
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Kinda sounds like 790 around lunch .
That's some damn funny shit, Earl. I gave 790 a chance 'till they
fired Carl Dukes, and paired Brad Davies with Craig Roberts HORRENDOUS
RADIO.) Those clowns they have in the afternoon quickly turn into background noise,
and Charlie is still there carrying the station on his own.

And what's up with the new boss at 610 canning The Sunday Block Party
once he walks in through the door? After those Texans games, Craig and
Bobby gave us a place to vent. What gives??
DexmanC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #9
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Have a sense of humor. Weaver is still that smart, well spoken guy everyone was so gaga over a couple of years back. So he pokes a little fun at the Texans. Whoop-de-doo. I would too in his situation. I know I rolled my eyes on that play.
Old 09-02-2009   #10
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Anthony Weaver is laughing at someone else's football skills. Everyone duck, the sky is falling.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I guess he isn't playing anywhere? I was actually being serious when I asked. I can care less what he twirped or twitted, whatever that crap is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Have a sense of humor. Weaver is still that smart, well spoken guy everyone was so gaga over a couple of years back. So he pokes a little fun at the Texans. Whoop-de-doo. I would too in his situation. I know I rolled my eyes on that play.
I didn't have time to roll my eyes. I was busy trying to figure out how to get my jaw off the floor. After that all I could do was laugh in disgust.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read