Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-30-2009   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Hear What AJ Thinks About T.O. And C.J. He Does Not Care About Them

I don't know how old this video is but I know you all will like it. Let me know if you like it. Enjoy.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=hou
Old 08-30-2009   #2
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hear What AJ Thinks About T.O. And C.J. He Does Not Care About Them

Typical boring, dry AJ interview. The guy is the best WR in football, but he is quite possibly the worst interview out there. As a whole, the team is boring at its "diva" positions, which can be a good thing. But I'd like to see more David Anderson's.
Old 08-31-2009   #3
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Typical boring, dry AJ interview. The guy is the best WR in football, but he is quite possibly the worst interview out there. As a whole, the team is boring at its "diva" positions, which can be a good thing. But I'd like to see more David Anderson's.
You're exactly right. He's so freaking boring as an interview. But hey, I'll take it! I'd much rather have a boring guy like him or Marvin Harrison that does his talking and entertaining on the field rather than off the field. I love having AJ and simply watching him toy with DB's is good enough for me. The CJ, TO, and Brandon Marshall's of the world are more trouble than they're worth. Guys like AJ are exactly what you want.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
But David Anderson's actually funny.

TO? Not so much anymore.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #5
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

the slient assisan gotta love AJ and Chad has said he loves Houston and AJ him and AJ are on good terms
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #6
barrett
Hall of Fame

Section: 636
Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I love that he's boring! Did any of you see when NFLN followed him around for a day? It was hilarious! At one point they show him in the hot tub facing the wall with headphones on. It was so great!

He's got to be one of my favorite public figures ever!

Of course, I tend to like nice people so there's that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read