Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-26-2009   #1
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bull Pen Photo Wall of Fame

Dumbest thing ever. Due to the new Miller Lite sponsorship, everyone in the Wall of Fame photos must be over 21.

Quote:
Please ensure that everyone in the picture has given permission for this purpose and unfortunately everyone in the picture must be 21. By sending in your pictures you authorize the Texans to use photos of you and use such images without further compensation to you and acknowledge that the Texans own all rights in same.
The kids photos are some of the best on the wall in past years, and it's the highlight of MY kid's walk through the stadium doors before every game, looking for pictures of himself. I for one am extremely disappointed that they've chosen money from a liquor sponsor over the kids. They could very easily have approached a non-liquor sponsor, even for less money, or politely declined Miller's offer.

Holly will hear my voice. Hope there are others who agree and will do the same.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bull Pen Photo Wall of Fame

Blue Bell would have been perfect...they should do a kids only wall.

What was that address again? I can't find it.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009   #3
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

The full letter:

Quote:
Texans Bull Pen members-

Stop by the new Miller Lite Bull Pen Party Deck (behind sections 116 – 117) on Monday, August 31st from 5:30pm – 7:00pm to enjoy some pregame entertainment. There will be LIVE music and special appearances by the Houston Texans Cheerleaders and Miller Lite girls.

Also if you stopped by this area this past Saturday you might have noticed along one of the walls our “Hall of Fame” which is an area to place your pictures from each game. We want to update this area with your pictures throughout the season. If anyone has any high resolution pictures from Saturday’s game please send them to me by this Thursday morning and we will choose pictures to place on the wall. Please only send pictures from this past game and make sure to take plenty of pictures during future games so that we may add you to our Wall of Fame!

Please ensure that everyone in the picture has given permission for this purpose and unfortunately everyone in the picture must be 21. By sending in your pictures you authorize the Texans to use photos of you and use such images without further compensation to you and acknowledge that the Texans own all rights in same.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing all your pictures.

Come on by and enjoy the fun!

Holly Daigle

Event Services Coordinator

Houston Texans

Reliant Stadium

Two Reliant Park

Houston, TX 77054-1573

hdaigle@houstontexans.com

Phone 832-667-2039

Fax 832-667-2055
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009   #4
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
Dumbest thing ever. Due to the new Miller Lite sponsorship, everyone in the Wall of Fame photos must be over 21.

The kids photos are some of the best on the wall in past years, and it's the highlight of MY kid's walk through the stadium doors before every game, looking for pictures of himself. I for one am extremely disappointed that they've chosen money from a liquor sponsor over the kids. They could very easily have approached a non-liquor sponsor, even for less money, or politely declined Miller's offer.

Holly will hear my voice. Hope there are others who agree and will do the same.
Bleh, I walked by the Wall of Fame last saturday to show my girlfriend the picture of Faggins in the stands, which I'm in, only to find out they've ripped it down. Total bummer.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read