Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-22-2009   #1
marv800
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 marv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Texans Saints, and "Who the hell is this hottie?!?!"

Showing up early for practice

Rookie 1st round pick; Malcom Jenkins

Drew Brees warms up

Some warm-up drills

douchebag extraordinaire Jeremy Shockey
marv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #2
marv800
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 marv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Texans Saints, and "Who the hell is this hottie?!?!"

No wonder Devery Henderson drops all those balls!

Chris Brown

One of many fights of the day breaks out

Vonta Leach, really pissed off after the fight and talking trash.

Orlovsky taking a snap

Slaton showing good form
Old 08-22-2009   #3
marv800
Veteran

Reggie Bush

No one can cover Andre Johnson!

Schaub stepping back to pass

Schaub passs blocked!!!
Old 08-22-2009   #4
marv800
Veteran

And finally, this beautiful specimen of a woman. She was somebody's wife girlfriend as she was in the "friends and family" seating area. I'm not sure who she is, but I need to know so I can propose to her, and save her from a miserable life of wealth and marriage to a famous NFL athlete!
Old 08-22-2009   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Rawr!

Oh btw, thanks for the pictures!
Old 08-22-2009   #6
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool pics! Those red QB jerseys are actually pretty cool looking.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #7
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd tell her, "Look sweet thing, you're probably here for sexy Rexy Grossman, but you have you ever shotgunned a beer?" It's full proof, I don't know how that couldn't work.

Last edited by BSofA04; 08-22-2009 at 12:49 PM.
BSofA04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-22-2009   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv800 View Post
Showing up early for practice
Those are some awesome pics..... care to talk about your gear?
Old 08-22-2009   #9
marv800
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Those are some awesome pics..... care to talk about your gear?
Thanks! What do you want to know about the camera gear?
Old 08-22-2009   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Thanks! What do you want to know about the camera gear?
Are you using one of those Nikon Cool-Pix like Ashton Kutcher(sp) or something more specialized?

Digital zoom? doubt it....

Is it a digital camera?

I'm not a photographer, just wondering.
Old 08-22-2009   #11
CT CSTM
Rookie

Rep Power: 70 CT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respected

I THINK it may be Chris Meyers wife. I talked to him in the parking lot one night and seem to think I recognize her as his wife. Very nice couple BTW,,,
Old 08-22-2009   #12
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19807 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Not bad. Not bad at all. Is she wearing a thong, or nothing at all under that?

As for the red QB jerseys, I've suggested a couple of times that I'd love to see us try a red jersey over steel blue pants combination. That shot makes me believe even more so that it would be a great look.

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #13
marv800
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Are you using one of those Nikon Cool-Pix like Ashton Kutcher(sp) or something more specialized?

Digital zoom? doubt it....

Is it a digital camera?

I'm not a photographer, just wondering.
"NIKON?!?!?!" WHAAAT?!?!?! Thats the Devil's word, LOL!!!

It is digital, and I did use zoom glass for this day.

I'm just shooting with a clunky old Canon 5D mk II. Most of these are with a 70-200 f/2.8L IS with a 1.4x TC. Most are shot at f/4 or f/5.6. All are handheld. I wish I could somehow get a pass to get on the sidelines at games and I could make much better images on a monopod and my 300mm or 400mm f/2.8 glass.
Old 08-22-2009   #14
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Those red QB jerseys are actually pretty cool looking.
Yeah I know. I'd totally buy one!
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #15
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks. Rep for the nice pics.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #16
CTWade
Quack Attack

Rep Power: 14 CTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden cover

Why are some of the Saints wearing long sleeves with gloves? Day not hot enough for them?
CTWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #17
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Yeah I know. I'd totally buy one!
I like them also and I would buy one if available.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #18
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"NIKON?!?!?!" WHAAAT?!?!?! Thats the Devil's word, LOL!!!

It is digital, and I did use zoom glass for this day.

I'm just shooting with a clunky old Canon 5D mk II. Most of these are with a 70-200 f/2.8L IS with a 1.4x TC. Most are shot at f/4 or f/5.6. All are handheld. I wish I could somehow get a pass to get on the sidelines at games and I could make much better images on a monopod and my 300mm or 400mm f/2.8 glass.
Those shots where already incredible. Great job, and thanks for sharing.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #19
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
aj and I thought the same thing. We wondered if they would change the battle jersey to these, no more ketchup bottle jokes then.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #20
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92342 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

No pics of the hottie?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read