Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-21-2009   #1
marv800
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 marv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Where can I get some shorts the guys use in practice?

I've looked online at houstontexans.com and nflshop.com. Also, just went to the Texans store at Reliant about an hour ago, but I can't seem to find these shorts.

I see everyone wearing them around practice and the stadium, etc, but I can't seem to find these.

I MUST get some. Anyone know where?

Here's a pic of what im talking about:
marv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #2
texans90
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 texans90 could be on the next Madden covertexans90 could be on the next Madden covertexans90 could be on the next Madden covertexans90 could be on the next Madden covertexans90 could be on the next Madden covertexans90 could be on the next Madden covertexans90 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Where can I get some shorts the guys use in practice?

Are you sure the shorts on NFLshop.com aren't it?Because it says its the player shorts,you just can't see the gray in them,they might not be it but they look like them just from the pic they show you can't see the gray
texans90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #3
marv800
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 marv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans90 View Post
Are you sure the shorts on NFLshop.com aren't it?Because it says its the player shorts,you just can't see the gray in them,they might not be it but they look like them just from the pic they show you can't see the gray
If you are talking about these:
http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...ductId=1263186

I am certain they are not the same. The Texans are not wearing mesh shorts. They are more like a polyester microfiber. Also, the NFL logo on the Texans shorts are in grey.
Old 08-21-2009   #4
blitz90
jock strap

Rep Power: 176 blitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you find some let me know, i'll take a pair as well.
blitz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #5
marv800
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz90 View Post
If you find some let me know, i'll take a pair as well.
I saw Mario Williams walking around in a pair yesterday at practice. I might just have to sneak up on him, subdue him, and take them from him forcefully.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read