Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-21-2009   #21
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 19944 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Kubiak on Rome Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'm quite sure there are a few people that post on this board that would slit their wrists if Kubiak was still the coach in 10 years.
I can supply the razorblades
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #22
barrett
Hall of Fame

Section: 636
Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'm quite sure there are a few people that post on this board that would slit their wrists if Kubiak was still the coach in 10 years.
That being said, if the team continues to improve every year, his youth plus the general approval by both the fans and more importantly, the owner, as well as this being his hometown, it makes sense. (wow was that a run-on-sentence or what?)
Old 08-21-2009   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
That being said, if the team continues to improve every year, his youth plus the general approval by both the fans and more importantly, the owner, as well as this being his hometown, it makes sense. (wow was that a run-on-sentence or what?)
Texans are developing into a young, seasoned group of coaches, GM and scouts and players. McNair should be ecstatic. I hope he is rewarded with a very good season.
Old 08-21-2009   #24
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 116 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I think it is great and have no problem with it. I just said he will probably bring them up. To me all coaches have that coach/player relationship and think of their players as kids.
except for someone like Brett Farve. Farve is like the drunk uncle who you just can't get to leave your house and swears that he can still handle that half of a handle of Jack that you were trying to hand to your friend who's been waiting his turn for what seems like forever for just one shot. *******.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read