Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-13-2005   #41
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Has Johnson even had a ball thrown his way yet?
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #42
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
Has Johnson even had a ball thrown his way yet?
I haven't seen him set a foot on the field yet.
Old 02-13-2005   #43
tiger06
Veteran

He's been in for a couple of plays but hasn't been thrown the ball. It's cause he plays for the Texans I bet! Maybe Brady and Brees will throw him the ball.
tiger06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #44
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

he was in on those 2 plays with hines ward. the slant and then the reverse. that was all ive seen him in.
Old 02-13-2005   #45
AndreJ
All Pro

Hopefully he'll get a good amount of playing time in the 2nd half.
Old 02-13-2005   #46
AndreJ
All Pro

Ah. I finally get a glimpse of my man AJ and they run a draw to the FB LoL. We get no respect.
Old 02-13-2005   #47
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

I've only seen him in one series and all the plays went to Hines, which is a surprise considering Cowher is the coach...
Old 02-13-2005   #48
AndreJ
All Pro

Brady's Int, just had to be thrown at AJ. That sucks.
Old 02-13-2005   #49
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected

darn!!! he almost had that....darn tom brady under threw the ball
Old 02-13-2005   #50
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Brady to Andre. . . INTERCEPTION!

There was his big chance.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #51
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, I missed Andre's face time...Guess that's what I get for changing the channel...
Old 02-13-2005   #52
AndreJ
All Pro

Michael Vick is looking good out there. If he rallies them back for the win he could get MVP.
Old 02-13-2005   #53
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

no MVP for vick. at least thats what im hoping....he should have just passed the ball to the FB
Old 02-13-2005   #54
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

First Down AJ!
Old 02-13-2005   #55
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK
First Down AJ!
Finally!!!!!!!!! , now I want a TD!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2005   #56
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

im so happy.....finally a catch
Old 02-13-2005   #57
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

there we go.. thats more like it
Old 02-13-2005   #58
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

...And during the post-play analysis, all the one commentator could talk about was how great Brady's pass was...I seriously hate this commentating crew...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #59
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK
...And during the post-play analysis, all the one commentator could talk about was how great Brady's pass was...I seriously hate this commentating crew...

I disagree, I thought they did a nice job giving him credit. Said this was his frist Pro Bowl but not his last at all. They also said he was very gifted, and amazing after the catch.

They did say that Brady's passes were always good, but most of the talk was around AJ
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #60
Grid
Hall of Fame

well one of them was trying to give AJ props.. the other one was trying to get him to shut up and talk about brady

so i agree that 50% of the commentating crew sucks.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read