Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-16-2009   #1
Houston_Breed
Rookie

Default Texans-Saints Open Practice

Are the tickets in the initial confirmation email that we received? What I have just loks like a flyer with directions on it. Can anyone clarify what we are supposed to have received if we registered for tickets?
Houston_Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Texans-Saints Open Practice

Just print out what came in the initial confirmation e-mail and you should be good to go.
Old 08-16-2009   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Just print out what came in the initial confirmation e-mail and you should be good to go.
I'll second this. It actually looks like a ticket when you print it.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'll second this. It actually looks like a ticket when you print it.
There is also a rules page on what you may or may not bring with you.
Old 08-16-2009   #5
Houston_Breed
Rookie

Thanks guys. I was just wndering if it was just me or what. Thanks again hope to see you guys there on Wednesday and Thursday.
Houston_Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Just look for a boy in a wheelchair with a blonde next to him that's my mom.
Old 08-16-2009   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston_Breed View Post
Are the tickets in the initial confirmation email that we received? What I have just loks like a flyer with directions on it. Can anyone clarify what we are supposed to have received if we registered for tickets?
Yep, I think everything is there in the first transmission though they do manage to make it a little confusing when they say to wait for another E-mail with the ticket, or words along those lines.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-16-2009   #8
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

i wana go but have no ride darn it -,-

take me with you gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Do you have tickets? You should look up the Metro bus route it does not cost that much for a bus ride if you need tickets I have extras.
Old 08-19-2009   #10
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Did everyone get in with just the confirmation. They haven't sent me a PDF email...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009   #11
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation Re: Texans-Saints Open Practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Did everyone get in with just the confirmation. They haven't sent me a PDF email...
......anyone?????
Old 08-19-2009   #12
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
...waiting... I know someone went.
Old 08-19-2009   #13
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Shaft75 - I got an email with the pdf attached that looks like a ticket when you print it out. Have you checked your spam folder? I would print out whatever email you have that shows you signed up - you can probably get in with that - at least I hope so!
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #14
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston_Fanatic View Post
Shaft75 - I got an email with the pdf attached that looks like a ticket when you print it out. Have you checked your spam folder? I would print out whatever email you have that shows you signed up - you can probably get in with that - at least I hope so!
Vinny and Fanatic are correct. The reply they sent you that has an attachment is the one. The attachment IS the ticket. I just printed it out and brought it to camp this morning. When I opened the .pdf file it filled the page (250%) so it didn't look like a ticket. But when I printed the thing it looked like a normal ticket.

I was rather bummed that (a) they ended the scrimmage 45 mins early and (b) NO Autograph session.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read