Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-17-2009   #21
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adopt a Texan 2009

Sign me up for Xavier Adibi - the man is fast & fun to watch.

Last edited by disaacks3; 08-17-2009 at 04:55 PM. Reason: testing for sig
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #22
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

bold means they are fully adopted and no more

Frank Okam ----Wolf
Mario williams--Super Mario
Chris Brown ----slatonisabeast
Duane Brown --ChampionTexan
Owen Daniels---AnthonyE
Amobi Okoye---awtysst,
Brian Cushing----ryan
Conner Barwin--joe Texan,NitroHonda
Chris White------Dr2bKay
Xavier Adibi------disaacks3
Demeco Ryans--GlassHalfFull.GermanTexan
Chris myers-----The Pencil Neck
Fred Bennett----TexanSam
Chester Pitts----YellerLotYeller
Kris Brown-----SheTexan
James Casey---texasguy346
Kevin Walter--old_man_1898
Antwaun Molden-Honoring Earl34,
Glover Quin----Brando
AJ----------------Shaft75,Ryan
Joel Dreessen-Specnatz
Steve Slaton--Brisco_County
Vonta Leach-Beer and Metal

Last edited by Wolf; 08-18-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #23
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I'll adopt James Casey aka Thor.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #24
old_man_1898
Rookie

I'll adopt Kevin Walters, the best kept secret in the NFL!
I even have him on my fantasy team as my 3rd receiver, so I really hope he does well.
old_man_1898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #25
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 151960 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I refuse to share my guy ... wait ... that's not what I meant . I'll take Antwaun Molden instead and let Disaacks have Adibi all to his lonesome .
Old 08-17-2009   #26
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully he will be like a glove this year, I would like to adopt Glover Quin.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #27
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got AJ.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-18-2009   #28
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Frank Okam ----Wolf
Owen Daniels---AnthonyE
Amobi Okoye---awtysst,
Brian Cushing----ryan
Chris White------Dr2bKay
Xavier Adibi------Honoring Earl34,disaacks3
Fred Bennett----TexanSam
Chris Brown-----SheTexan
I bet she meant Kris Brown.

I adopt an unsung player who I expect more from this year .....

Joel Dreessen.
Old 08-18-2009   #29
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 58428 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll adopt Steve Slaton.

Been a fan since his days at WVU.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #30
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

where's the AJ love in here?
Old 08-18-2009   #31
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf darlin!! READ my post!! That's KRIS Brown!!!! K!!

J/K!! It's gonna be a fun year with the two of them!! Hummm, do we still have four Brown's on the team?

1. Kris Brown
2. Chris Brown
3. Duane Brown

The roster lists 3, but I swear we had 4 last year. Can't remember who the other one was.

I'm thinkin about getting a KRIS BROWN tat!! NO kidding!! Maybe a #3. Anyone want to design one for me?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #32
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20683 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected

Vonta Leach hasn't been adopted yet?

Mark me down.
Old 08-18-2009   #33
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

J/K!! It's gonna be a fun year with the two of them!! Hummm, do we still have four Brown's on the team?

1. Kris Brown
2. Chris Brown
3. Duane Brown

The roster lists 3, but I swear we had 4 last year. Can't remember who the other one was.

I'm thinkin about getting a KRIS BROWN tat!! NO kidding!! Maybe a #3. Anyone want to design one for me?
4. C.C. Brown
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #34
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
4. C.C. Brown
There ya go!! Thanks brakos! can't believe I forgot CC. Hell gettin old and forgetful!!

Last edited by SheTexan; 08-18-2009 at 05:04 PM.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #35
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

1. Kris Brown
2. Chris Brown
3. Duane Brown

dang was a long day.. sorry SheTexan.. but it is fixed
Old 08-18-2009   #36
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Frank Okam ----Wolf
Owen Daniels---AnthonyE
Amobi Okoye---awtysst,
Brian Cushing----ryan
Chris White------Dr2bKay
Xavier Adibi------disaacks3
Fred Bennett----TexanSam
Kris Brown-----SheTexan
Kevin Walter--old_man_1898
Antwaun Molden-Honoring Earl34,
Glover Quin----Brando
AJ----------------Shaft75,Ryan
Joel Dreessen-Specnatz
Steve Slaton--Brisco_County
Vonta Leach-Beer and Metal
updated

Last edited by Wolf; 08-18-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old 08-18-2009   #37
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Potatoe patato I got him fair and square and I have a sack already Yea
Old 08-18-2009   #38
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

First we need to know where you are planning to put this tatoo before we can come up with ideas
Old 08-18-2009   #39
whiskeyrbl

I'll adopt Brice McCain.
Old 08-21-2009   #40
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take Schaub - we can't let him go homeless.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read