Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-15-2009   #21
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Pre-season games online?!?!?!

Yeah, it's noted they'll show it - if for whatever reason they don't, I'm sure there will be another spot at that site.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009   #22
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

justintv quality sucks but its on
Old 08-22-2009   #23
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Once again, us down here have no Texans tonight (Can't wait for the Monday nighter next week--take that!) is justin.tv the way to go again?
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #24
DutchTexan

I hope JustinTV will be on for regular season games too... It's the only way for me as a European to watch Texans-games live for fee. Buying a NFL Live-ticket just isn't an option for me, because I'm not watching every game live. Why? For me, it's in the middle of the friggin' nigth
Old 08-24-2009   #25
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Justin.tv will be around for the regular season. There's a few other sites out there as well if by some crazy chance it's not - but I don't think there was ever an issue in the past.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #26
DutchTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Justin.tv will be around for the regular season. There's a few other sites out there as well if by some crazy chance it's not - but I don't think there was ever an issue in the past.
Great! Justin.tv will be the place the be then, I guess .... I hope to visit Houston in the near future, until then... I'm supporting the Texans from Holland, and I'm afraid there aren't very many Texans-fans around in my country. Most people that are supporting a NFL-team are supporter the Cardinals, the Steelers, the Bucs or the Dolphins... but I just didn't like any of those teams... gimme the Texans and gimme playoffs!

Last edited by DutchTexan; 08-24-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read