Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-10-2009   #1
OrionTexan
Rookie

Default Lubbock Texan Fan

hey guys just got back from Houston drove about 10hrs just to see the texans training camp on thursday night I have to say it was awesome and worth the whole 10hrs driving up there and another 10hrs back... also got to meet a lot of awesome texans fans and was lucky enough to be one of the first 100 people in line to get AJ autograph... only thing was the weather omg how do you all do it...
OrionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lubbock Texan Fan

glad you have fun and the weather.. well it is an acquired taste (from what i hear)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009   #3
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 11189 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionTexan View Post
only thing was the weather omg how do you all do it...
Better than the Lubbock weather.... just kidding, welcome to the forums!
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009   #4
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in Austin and praying for Lubbock weather right now. There may be crazy weather in the LBK at times, but there in never any humidity and always a cool breeze in Lubbock.
Old 08-11-2009   #5
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I'm in Austin and praying for Lubbock weather right now. There may be crazy weather in the LBK at times, but there in never any humidity and always a cool breeze in Lubbock.
Ain't that the truth. Austin has been MISERABLE this summer. I can't remember a hotter summer in the 6 or 7 years I've lived here.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #6
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

When 99 degrees is a "cool" day, you know it's bad. And would it kill us to get a little rain?
Old 08-11-2009   #7
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

We got a tiny bit of drizzle yesterday in my neck of the woods (Parmer @ Mopac)... right after I got back from the car wash. :|

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-11-2009   #8
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

my house and my studio are about 15 feet apart and it literally rained on half of my deck!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
hey guys just got back from Houston drove about 10hrs just to see the texans training camp on thursday night I have to say it was awesome and worth the whole 10hrs driving up there and another 10hrs back... also got to meet a lot of awesome texans fans and was lucky enough to be one of the first 100 people in line to get AJ autograph... only thing was the weather omg how do you all do it...
I live in Amarillo.

Next summer, I'l make the drive with you and share the expense if you want to.

I was going to do what you did, but just couldn't get away this summer.
Old 08-11-2009   #10
OrionTexan
Rookie

yeah just let me know i plan to attend a game this season...
OrionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #11
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

can we change the title of this thread to 'bitching about the weather'

anyway, id love to get some texas weather. its been pissing rain all summer here
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
yeah just let me know i plan to attend a game this season...
That would be awesome. I haven't made a game yet, because ain't no way I'd be able to drive it myself.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read