Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-06-2005   #1
LikeABoss
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 LikeABoss seems to be losing the respect of his peers
Exclamation It's official: Vikes are seriously trying to trade Moss

Vikings willing to trade reciever Moss

Don't know if it will happen, but the Vikes are asking for some compensation.

Last edited by LikeABoss; 02-07-2005 at 12:44 PM.
LikeABoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Moss to the Ravens for Adalius Thomas, 2005 1st round pick, 2006 conditional 3rd round pick which can go up to a 2nd rounder if Moss gets a certain number of yards. That's my prediction.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Didn't the Vikings hint they'd be shopping Moss around last year too?
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005   #4
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

Weren't the vikes thinking of putting him in the expansion draft when the texans were starting up? And I think if any team will trade for Moss it will be the raiders.
Old 02-06-2005   #5
LikeABoss
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 LikeABoss seems to be losing the respect of his peers
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Moss to the Ravens for Adalius Thomas, 2005 1st round pick, 2006 conditional 3rd round pick which can go up to a 2nd rounder if Moss gets a certain number of yards. That's my prediction.
Sounds good, they might also throw Peter Boulware into that mix too. And what about Hartwell, I know he is a UFA, but is there any way they can include him into the the trade mix too?
Old 02-06-2005   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

He would fit in the Raider organization alot better. I personally think that he's more trouble than he's worth.
Old 02-07-2005   #7
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
Didn't the Vikings hint they'd be shopping Moss around last year too?

They thought about it. The problem was that they would have taken a huge cap hit.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-07-2005   #8
jagfan29
Rookie

I think Moss at the Ravens would be a good fit.Just like people were saying that Ray Lewis would check T.O. I think it would be the same.

I feel that it is just time for a change of venue for Moss.
jagfan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005   #9
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

If the Vikes do trade moss, don't expect it to be an even deal

They are looking to unload salary, and they are not intrested in adding expensive help to thier squad.

Makes me sick that Red McCombs is even allowed to run an NFL franchise

Heck, and this trade would only help the lions. But I don't like seeing the fans get it in the tailpipe. That's what red has done the past few years. The Vikes have had the most cap space a few years in a row. But they refuse to buy the help they need. They had the talent to be a real superbowl team. All for not.

Who is the owner of the LA CLippers? Red is like that guy but worse.

Last edited by Ihategeeks; 02-07-2005 at 03:16 AM.
Ihategeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005   #10
chicagotexan
All Pro

I think Moss would fit in with the Raiders, but that's not a compliment. It would be more of the same. But if he were w/ Ray Lewis I tink he'll be put in his place if he gets out of line.
chicagotexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005   #11
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

personally i have never really liked moss, and dont really care where he ends up, i wouldnt even like him to come to houston !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005   #12
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Red McCombs=Bud Adams. Same type of Jerkoff.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005   #13
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
personally i have never really liked moss, and dont really care where he ends up, i wouldnt even like him to come to houston !

*slaps TexansTrueFan for lying*

I think he'll end up in Baltimore.
Old 02-07-2005   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Simply put the guy is a CANCER .....
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005   #15
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Ill give em a pack of bubble yum, watermelon, for Moss. Wait, actually I would get more work out of the gum than Moss.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005   #16
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

It's officially official

The VIKINGS ARE NOT TRYING TO TRADE RANDY MOSS

Go ask thier owner.
Old 02-07-2005   #17
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihategeeks
Go ask thier owner.
Yes, go ask Red McCombs. The former used car salesman. I'm sure he'll give you a straight answer.
Old 02-07-2005   #18
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316
*slaps TexansTrueFan for lying*

I think he'll end up in Baltimore.

haha i'm serious why would any team want a distraction like that in the locker room ? The core of players we have and the type casserly and capers purse atleast have character. Theres no way they would bring in a hot shot like Randy Moss !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read