Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-09-2009   #1
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Training Camp Video on ESPN

Was up early today and had ESPN on in the background and some names caught my ear so I turned around and lo and behold, it was a video of Texans TC with the coaches mic'ed up.. I saw Shanahan, Kollar, and Gibbs talking to and instructing players.. Was wondering if anyone else saw/knew anything about this and if anyone has a link? I'll try to find one and put it in thread.

Good to see us on national TV though.

Last edited by pbat488; 08-09-2009 at 08:12 AM.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009   #2
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Video on ESPN

While searching on google I found this video..

It's unedited footage of Cushing's first practice. For those who haven't been able to make it to a TC practice, this gives you a small idea of what they're doing there.

Video

Check out Foster's nice cutback at 10:30.. he looks good in a Texans uniform.

Also, there are alot of shots of the crowd so you might be able to see yourself if you're looking.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 163616 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
Also, there are alot of shots of the crowd so you might be able to see yourself if you're looking.
Yes, I did. I was standing on the last bleacher @ the 20. So my tan bermuda shorts got a lot of camera time.
Old 08-09-2009   #4
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That was the only practice I made (got tickets to the Thu Saint's practice also) and I saw myself in the crowd - usually with my binoculars on my face!
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009   #5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
While searching on google I found this video..

It's unedited footage of Cushing's first practice. For those who haven't been able to make it to a TC practice, this gives you a small idea of what they're doing there.

Video

Check out Foster's nice cutback at 10:30.. he looks good in a Texans uniform.

nice find on that vid. barwin's spin move at the end was nasty!!!

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009   #6
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Was up early today and had ESPN on in the background and some names caught my ear so I turned around and lo and behold, it was a video of Texans TC with the coaches mic'ed up.. I saw Shanahan, Kollar, and Gibbs talking to and instructing players.. Was wondering if anyone else saw/knew anything about this and if anyone has a link? I'll try to find one and put it in thread.

Good to see us on national TV though.
I saw it yesterday on SportsCenter. It was right before the HOF induction ceremonies.

It was very surprising to see since I didn't think ESPN knew that Houston had a football team.
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009   #7
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

vid seems to be missing.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read