Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-08-2009   #1
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default No More McDonald's for me now!

The San Antonio McDonald's are now off limits to me. Their large drinks are now coming in plastic Cowgirl Training Camp cups. We should just change our city's name to San Dallas already.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009   #2
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2738 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No More McDonald's for me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
The San Antonio McDonald's are now off limits to me. Their large drinks are now coming in plastic Cowgirl Training Camp cups. We should just change our city's name to San Dallas already.
Cool. I want one.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009   #3
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Cool. I want one.
Old 08-08-2009   #4
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009   #5
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel your pain here in Corpus Christi, HEB was setting up a display of nothing but Dallas Cowboys stuff. I passed by, smiled and said y'all need to add Houston Texans items. She laughed it off.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #6
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Arligton Cowgirls suck!
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I feel your pain here in Corpus Christi, HEB was setting up a display of nothing but Dallas Cowboys stuff. I passed by, smiled and said y'all need to add Houston Texans items. She laughed it off.
Same here in Austin. Shameful display.
Old 08-11-2009   #8
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

i love coke...but hate the cowboys...Mcdonalds makes a pretty good coke...hmmmm i really have a coke(acola) problem.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Who goes to McDonalds any more? Nasty!
Old 08-11-2009   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Old 08-11-2009   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Katy has the worst Mickey D's ever. Same owners.

If you spend $$ to buy a sign that says "We can't give you extra pickles but we can take them off for you" you frickin' suck.

Now there's one going up a 1/4 mile away. Couldn't be a Wendy's or Taco Cabana or DQ...had to be them a-holes.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #12
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

It' a conspiracy...the Texas Lottery also made alot more Cowboy lottery tickets than Texans ones

http://www.valleymorningstar.com/new...nio-texas.html

Quote:
SAN ANTONIO — The Texas Lottery is making a big bet on the Dallas Cowboys.

Starting Aug. 17, the state will begin rolling out $5 Cowboys-themed scratch-off tickets. They are printing 12 million of them, compared to about 4.5 million made featuring the state's other NFL team, the Houston Texans.
Gary Grief, executive director of the Texas Lottery Commission, unveiled the tickets Monday at Cowboys training camp. He said this should be among the top-selling scratch-offs, generating more than $10 million toward education.

The top cash prize is $100,000. Losing tickets can be mailed in for a chance to win gift certificates, signed jerseys, season tickets and other material from the Cowboys.
Old 08-11-2009   #13
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
It' a conspiracy...the Texas Lottery also made alot more Cowboy lottery tickets than Texans ones

there are alot more Cowboy fans willing to pay the "*****" tax
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #14
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
there are alot more Cowboy fans willing to pay the "*****" tax
I don't buy scratch offs but oh well.
Old 08-11-2009   #15
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

RJ was talking about how great the double cheeseburgers are the other day on 1560.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #16
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

First off, it shouldn't take the cowgirls cup to keep you away from McD's. They are awful. I am from Houston, but have lived in Austin for the past 6 years, and until the Texans start making some serious noise in the playoffs or Superbowl, Austin and San Antonio, among others, will be cowboy country. I went into academy this morning, and as usual they have cowboy gear, and VY gear.

P.S. I am actually moving to SA today, so that is one more Texans fan there.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #17
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post

So what does that say? The Cowboys fans like to gamble more?

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #18
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
First off, it shouldn't take the cowgirls cup to keep you away from McD's. They are awful. I am from Houston, but have lived in Austin for the past 6 years, and until the Texans start making some serious noise in the playoffs or Superbowl, Austin and San Antonio, among others, will be cowboy country. I went into academy this morning, and as usual they have cowboy gear, and VY gear.

P.S. I am actually moving to SA today, so that is one more Texans fan there.
Welcome, loyal Texans fans are always appreciated here in SA
Old 08-11-2009   #19
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Who goes to McDonalds any more?
It is called Happy Meals (the only reason I go there)
Old 08-13-2009   #20
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Nah, I don't recall a screendoor incident from Micky D's. Their meat patties are a joke and look similar to soybean.

Eh, Other than Subway, I no longer do the fast food thing anyways. TB, I'm sure you've cut the fast food, right? If not, you freakin better.

V Man, I understand about the Happy Meals. I went through the same thing.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read