Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2009   #21
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Asking for help...To keep pictures coming...

Glad to see the moola went to good use Andy!
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009   #22
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Asking for help...To keep pictures coming...
OK. Just sent ya 20 bucks. Like I told the yahoos at this website, this is coming out of my beer money, so you better appreciate it. LOL

Just kidding. Keep those pictures coming, we all appreciate your work.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009   #23
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I must have missed this thread or something. I am for sure sending some dough your way. There are several memories that you have captured for us in the other endzone. On my iPhone now and will paypal tomorrow.

Dude - special request time... Toro has jumped up with us 3... Count em 3 times! There are no photos of it. Please look out for it this season.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #24
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

beautiful , just beautiful

not sure who or when this was taken

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #25
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

can someone resize this so it fits on one page or please or email me on how to do it?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #26
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Andy see me at the game And I will get you some funds Jets Game
Old 09-06-2009   #27
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
can someone resize this so it fits on one page or please or email me on how to do it?

The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-06-2009   #28
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Wolf,

E-mail me if you want to know what I did.
Old 09-07-2009   #29
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114277 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Well post it already; the rest of us might want to know too
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009   #30
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

In the big-ass version of the picture, one can read the 'Hungry' tattoo in AJ's right arm. Hungry is exactly what he is in this picture, and thanks for posting it!
Old 09-07-2009   #31
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Well post it already; the rest of us might want to know too
Well, it was like rilly hard and stuff and requires Microsoft Office.

I saved the pixor down to my picture folder. Then I went to Start-> All Programs -> Microsoft Office -> Microsoft Office Tools -> Office Picture Manager. That brings up all the pictures in the My Pictures folder. I selected the picture of Andre. I selected Tools -> Resize. And then select 800-600 (iirc) as the new dimensions and saved it to a new file name so I didn't kill the original which would have made me sad.

Voila!

(Actually, I think you can do almost the same thing using Microsoft Paint.)
Old 09-07-2009   #32
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114277 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the tip
+1 for helping your Microsoft-challenged MB-mates
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009   #33
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Thanks for the tip
+1 for helping your Microsoft-challenged MB-mates

The real trick is keeping the aspect ratio the same. I used one of the standard sizes but I considered using a % resize. In Microsoft Paint, you have to give both horizontal and vertical percentages.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read