Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-07-2009   #1
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Zac Diles vs Cato June

via Twitter (for non-Twitterers)

@zd54 I might have to put hands on Cato if his ankle tape keeps crossin the line into my locker space...real talk

CatoJune50 @zd54 You don't have a line young fella.. Matter of fact I might make you clean up my locker

@zd54 @CatoJune50 oh is that your word...try me then if you feelin froggish and see if your locker looks the same the next day...

CatoJune50 @zd54 You keep playin with me and I'm going to steal all your left cleats

zd54 @CatoJune50 all my left cleats huh...you won't do that if your in your RIGHT mind...tweet beef cuz..
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zac Diles vs Cato June

Funny stuff. Lol!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #3
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

they have side-by-side lockers
and they have to talk smack via cell phone??
WTH???

Last edited by ObsiWan; 08-07-2009 at 09:28 PM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #4
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
WTH???
its the 21st century. face to face smack talking is SO pre-twitter dude. get with the program.

Just to show how committed i was to finding the perfect smiley to go with this post i want it to be noted that i found that one at the very bottom of the "more" page. i need a life.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #5
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep...Petey sure was right...our locker room sure is one tense place!
Old 08-07-2009   #6
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
its the 21st century. face to face smack talking is SO pre-twitter dude. get with the program.
I'm sorry; what was that again? I was outside sending smoke signals.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

They both need to be looking to Adibi before getting cocky.
Old 08-08-2009   #8
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
WTH???
Let me tell you a story. When I was in undergrad I had a roomate freshman year. We had a real small room that we shared. My desk faced the door on the north side of the room and his desk faced the window on the south side of the room. we each had a chair at the desk. If you drew a straight line between chairs the distance was about 5 feet(like I said tiny room). There were many times when we would talk to each other via instant messenger rather than turn around and face each other!!!!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009   #9
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Let me tell you a story. When I was in undergrad I had a roomate freshman year. We had a real small room that we shared. My desk faced the door on the north side of the room and his desk faced the window on the south side of the room. we each had a chair at the desk. If you drew a straight line between chairs the distance was about 5 feet(like I said tiny room). There were many times when we would talk to each other via instant messenger rather than turn around and face each other!!!!
My 26 year old niece does that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read