Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-16-2009   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Mohawk Steve?!

1560 was talking today about a super fan named Mohawk Steve? Anyone here know him? He apparently has sideline access to training camp (and ha - they speculated it was because of how great a fan he is, but we know that doesn't get you sideline passes ).

Just curious - I have never seen him and they talked like he is around all the time? Has a mohawk and a jersey with his name on it.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Mohawk Steve?!

(all I found on Google was someone with that name that works at Roc Bar)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-16-2009   #3
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mohawk Steve?!

Hair down...

Hair up...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I will be honest I have never seen him in Canton Representing the Texans like Harvey aka Leatherhead, Ted aka Bull Pen Hardhat and Katherine, Bronco Billy, Me Or You Yankee next year. And Yankee let me tell you your in for a treat.
Old 08-17-2009   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Looks like a RocBar hat - is he the owner or ....?? Anyone know who is is? Definitely jealous at his field access!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-17-2009   #6
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe Steph can tell us who he is..judging by the pic.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Well I will be honest I have never seen him in Canton Representing the Texans like Harvey aka Leatherhead, Ted aka Bull Pen Hardhat and Katherine, Bronco Billy, Me Or You Yankee next year. And Yankee let me tell you your in for a treat.
I'd say that you are higher up the chain than he is as far as being "the super fan" Joe.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-17-2009   #8
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Maybe Steph can tell us who he is..judging by the pic.
Mohawk Steve is a bigtime Texan fan. His tattoo on the back of his leg is very hardcore--Toro with a mohawk and a nose ring.

He got his access because he is friends with a number of the Texans players.

In my view, there's all sorts of ways to be a diehard fan. Being at games, following the team, having a badass tailgate, being a message board peep, etc It's not a competition. Everybody shows their fandom in different ways. Mohawk Steve shows it through his tattoo goodness and going to games.
Old 08-17-2009   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Mohawk Steve is a bigtime Texan fan. His tattoo on the back of his leg is very hardcore--Toro with a mohawk and a nose ring.

In my view, there's all sorts of ways to be a diehard fan. Being at games, following the team, having a badass tailgate, being a message board peep, etc It's not a competition. Everybody shows their fandom in different ways. Mohawk Steve shows it through his tattoo goodness and going to games.
Nope, sorry but Joe Texan is much more dedicated and hard core.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mystery solved - thanks Steph.

As Texans fans, we're all in this together!
Old 08-17-2009   #11
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I'm the biggest fan myself, I had the "Schaubie" before anybody!
Old 08-17-2009   #12
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I think I'm the biggest fan myself, I had the "Schaubie" before anybody!
I don't know if I want to know what the 'Schaubie' is...
Old 08-17-2009   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I don't know if I want to know what the 'Schaubie' is...
Oh it's the greatest new hairdo craze......everybody's doing it Nitro

Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Thanks! I'm not sure how I missed that mohawk in Reliant!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-18-2009   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a Texan tattoo and I've never missed a home game!! Can I get a sideline pass??!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #16
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'd say that you are higher up the chain than he is as far as being "the super fan" Joe.
Hey thanks but I am just sayin this is the first I have heard of the dude
Old 08-18-2009   #17
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have a Texan tattoo and I've never missed a home game!! Can I get a sideline pass??!

Grandma they are not taking you from the Bull Pen
Old 08-18-2009   #18
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

I am not afraid to show my Tatoo, Or get the other one soon
Old 08-18-2009   #19
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

During the practices I was asked if I wanted to go to one of the tents or on the field. To be honest, I was with such a great group of people everyday I refused the offer. To me, it doesn't make a difference where you stand, fans are fans.
Old 08-18-2009   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
During the practices I was asked if I wanted to go to one of the tents or on the field. To be honest, I was with such a great group of people everyday I refused the offer. To me, it doesn't make a difference where you stand, fans are fans.
Very true Gary, and a great post! DIEHARD comes from the heart, and most of us on this board are as diehard as they come!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read