Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Reciever hitch covers and tailgating ideas for your truck.

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
Anyone know where I can find a Texans logo towing reciever hitch cover? I am trying to price some things out I want to do to my truck.

Also, I have seen at tailgates before people using their receiver hitch for all kinds of things. One thing that stood out to me that would be great for camping or tailgating was a BBQ pit that slid right in the receiver hitch.

I have also seen the big logo magnets some have as well, any idea on how much those run or where to get them.

I really want the hitch cover soon, here's one I found after a quick search.

trailertoys_2063_37048193

Also, just want to discuss anything about decking out your truck for tailgating or just customizing it any manner.

I am also considering dueling out the exhaust, anyone had this done before? I know it will sound tougher, but it is supposed to be more fuel effecient as well, as long as your not always gunning it because it sounds cool.

Anyone know where I can find a Texans logo towing reciever hitch cover? I am trying to price some things out I want to do to my truck.

Also, I have seen at tailgates before people using their receiver hitch for all kinds of things. One thing that stood out to me that would be great for camping or tailgating was a BBQ pit that slid right in the receiver hitch.

I have also seen the big logo magnets some have as well, any idea on how much those run or where to get them.

I really want the hitch cover soon, here's one I found after a quick search.

trailertoys_2063_37048193

Ask Doc, he bought me that hitch cover several years ago and is using it on his truck right now. :texflag:

The Walmart on 685 and 45 has the Texans hitch cover. A bit different from the one in your photo but it's still a Texans cover! I paid 7 bucks. It was in the clearance section. Lol.

Back