Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2009   #1
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Selling Season Tickets

(2) Section 353 for $1700 total
(2) Section 132 for $1750 total
(4) Section 102 for $4000 total
(2) Section 135 for $1550 total

All these seats located in non-sun part of the stadium. All seats are together and I have season parking available for purchase if you buy season tickets. If any questions just email at bs58@swbell.net thanks

Last edited by gafftop; 08-03-2009 at 03:59 PM.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selling Season Tickets

Me too...

2 tix...Sec 116 Row JJ...near the aisle....$1500 OBO (reasonable)

Thanks
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Me too...

2 tix...Sec 116 Row JJ...near the aisle....$1500 OBO (reasonable)

Thanks
5 dolla's lol j/k
Old 08-04-2009   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

It ain't the end of the world if they don't sell.

Whe do you want your $$ for the Raiders tix? My old man's friends are excited about it.
Old 08-04-2009   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

If you end up selling them in single games let me know please.
Old 08-04-2009   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

That may happen. I have friends wanting NE & Tenn hoping they don't sell.
Old 08-05-2009   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It ain't the end of the world if they don't sell.

Whe do you want your $$ for the Raiders tix? My old man's friends are excited about it.
whenever, I'm in no rush. I might be coming out your way this weekend to pick up my jersey.
Sponsored links
Old 08-05-2009   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
whenever, I'm in no rush. I might be coming out your way this weekend to pick up my jersey.
You coming to coaches?
Old 08-07-2009   #9
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That may happen. I have friends wanting NE & Tenn hoping they don't sell.
Let me know if you sell them separately, I might be interested in buying the Seahawks game tickets.

Hit me up with a PM if you decide to do that.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
You coming to coaches?
whats going on at coaches?
Old 08-10-2009   #11
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selling Season Tickets NEW PRICES

(2) Section 353 for $1650 total
(2) Section 132 for $1650 total
(4) Section 102 for $3850total
(2) Section 135 for $1450 total

All these seats located in non-sun part of the stadium. All seats are together and I have season parking available for purchase if you buy season tickets. If any questions just email at bs58@swbell.net thanks
Old 08-12-2009   #12
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Section 353 SOLD

thanks

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read