Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-01-2009   #1
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hill OFF PUP

saw it on the transactions page of HT.com he passed a physical and is good to go.

Last edited by V3rm0nt3r; 08-01-2009 at 09:02 PM.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009   #2
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hill OFF PUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
saw it on the transactions page of HT.com he passed a physical and is good to go. good to see we don't have another Joppru... yet.
Please do not anger the football Gods by mentioning his name.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009   #3
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

So Hill will get his first taste of T/C tomorrow...?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009   #4
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Please do not anger the football Gods by mentioning his name.
Yes, I think the football gods have told me to tell this vermont guy to edit his post and take out that name.
Old 08-01-2009   #5
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

What are the details of training camp PUP? I saw Hill's name and was like, "I must've missed something..." Thinking we wouldn't see him till week 6!!!
Old 08-01-2009   #6
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Yes, I think the football gods have told me to tell this vermont guy to edit his post and take out that name.
i do what i can to please the gods.
Old 08-01-2009   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i do what i can to please the gods.
Now if we can get awtysst to follow with the pleasing...
Old 08-01-2009   #8
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
i think it would be beneficial too all parties if we all had a list of names that are not to be mentioned in hopes to keep the much feared football gods happy.
Old 08-01-2009   #9
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
? don't understand your meaning.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 08-01-2009   #10
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 65936 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
What are the details of training camp PUP? I saw Hill's name and was like, "I must've missed something..." Thinking we wouldn't see him till week 6!!!
Without getting redundant, this might help you out...

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...41&postcount=9
Old 08-01-2009   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
? don't understand your meaning.
Look up at your post. You quoted v3erm0nt3r when he spoke of the unspoken one. v3erm0nt3r edited his post to remove the unspoken one. Your post remains...

We're just being silly. It's a happy time to be a Texans/football fan right now.
Old 08-01-2009   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 150814 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hill vs Cushing ... yea hoo .
Old 08-02-2009   #13
Ckw

Quote:
i think it would be beneficial too all parties if we all had a list of names that are not to be mentioned in hopes to keep the much feared football gods happy.
Ah yes but said names would have to mentioned in code as to not anger the football gods.
Old 08-02-2009   #14
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't see Hill practicing this morning.
Old 08-02-2009   #15
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Didn't see Hill practicing this morning.
In fact I saw him working out with the PUP guys.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #16
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Perhaps he is easing into practice. Maybe he passed a physical but he might still be hurting. At least he won't be PUP, that really bummed me out.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #17
awtysst
Draft Guru

Quote:
Look up at your post. You quoted v3erm0nt3r when he spoke of the unspoken one. v3erm0nt3r edited his post to remove the unspoken one. Your post remains...

We're just being silly. It's a happy time to be a Texans/football fan right now.
ah, well played sir!
Well played!

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 08-03-2009   #18
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Ah yes but said names would have to mentioned in code as to not anger the football gods.
but if the names stated are being brought up to keep them from being used in further posts i believe that the football gods would forgive mentioning of said names.

Please, Atwysst, correct me if i'm wrong as you are the pope of the church of the pigskin.
Old 08-03-2009   #19
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72000 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
but if the names stated are being brought up to keep them from being used in further posts i believe that the football gods would forgive mentioning of said names.

Please, Atwysst, correct me if i'm wrong as you are the pope of the church of the pigskin.
I think there would have to be a sacrifice of fried chicken and at least 1 burrito to keep the gods happy. They REALLY like a live chicken, but that gets messy and the pissy PETA people get all stirred up.
Old 08-03-2009   #20
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Hill looked solid today. The boy is already a solid blocker, and he routes looked pretty good.

Glad a hometown kid is looking good.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read