Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2009   #101
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp pictures...

I have some video of the practice yesterday posted on my flickr - there are about 4 more videos loading now. Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazykimmy/
Old 08-04-2009   #102
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2754 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
You have to admit, 60+ catches and 800'something yards later, people are getting his name correct alot more of frequently.
It was an honest mistake, my bad. I'll try a lot harder in the future.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009   #103
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 96 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
I have some video of the practice yesterday posted on my flickr - there are about 4 more videos loading now. Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazykimmy/
Thanks a lot for the vids!!
D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #104
barrett
Hall of Fame

Section: 636
Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
It was an honest mistake, my bad. I'll try a lot harder in the future.
I didn't think you did it on purpose. Sorry about my bad grammar. I wasn't attacking you. I was correcting you. It's a fact that Kevin Walter was still fairly obscure even to a lot of Texans fans but his performance has really helped to bring him to the attention of many of us. I think that was a run-on-sentence.

Go Texans.
Old 08-06-2009   #105
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected

Rex is a friggin chubb a lubb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Is this an ooompa loompa or is this Rex Grossman?

Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #106
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 13156 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Well...I was out there last night and if you notice...No pictures...After 6 plus years and haven taken over 50,000 pictures (and posted over 45,000 of them on my site) my camera finally died.

As soon as I hear from Kevin I might be posting more about how you can help me defray the costs of a new camera...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #107
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Well...I was out there last night and if you notice...No pictures...After 6 plus years and haven taken over 50,000 pictures (and posted over 45,000 of them on my site) my camera finally died.

As soon as I hear from Kevin I might be posting more about how you can help me defray the costs of a new camera...
neeed to have a seperate donation for Andy a new camera. I'll pitch in.
Sponsored links
Old 08-07-2009   #108
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114277 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

if the mods will set something up, I'll kick in
I miss them already
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009   #109
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
neeed to have a seperate donation for Andy a new camera. I'll pitch in.
Dang Andy, that sucks!! I'm with Andrew, I'm in.
Old 08-10-2009   #110
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I am promoting you guys on the home page again and just mentioned you on Twitter. Of course we all appreciate all the work that goes into TexansBullpen.com.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009   #111
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 13156 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Just to put this in here as well as the other thread...

Quote:
From doing some looking this camera has an average life of the shutter motor of 40-50,000 pictures, since our site has over 45,000 pictures, I am guessing this camera has taken over 60-70,000 pictures, so I guess I should be happy it lasted this long. I should also be happy it died when it did...During training camp rather then our Monday night game...

Don't worry, I am going to be getting a replacement so our site will continue to exist and keep providing pictures for you.

We have never wanted to have our site be a pay site but with having an unexpected ~$1000 outlay right before the season, I have added a donation page to our site that will hopefully help offset some of this cost.

Click here to donate...

Anything that you can give would be great...Thanks...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009   #112
barrett
Hall of Fame

Section: 636
Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i donated. thanks!
Old 08-15-2009   #113
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

oh I dig this picture

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 15: Running back Steve Slaton(notes) #20 of the Houston Texans rushes during the preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium on August 15, 2009 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/ho...18e-getty-%3A1
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009   #114
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 15: Quarterback Matt Cassel(notes) #7 of the Kansas City Chiefs is hit by tackle Frank Okam(notes) #97 of the Houston Texans after releasing the ball during the preseason game at Arrowhead Stadium on August 15, 2009 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)
Old 08-15-2009   #115
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 15: Running Back Dantrell Savage(notes) #29 of the Kansas City Chiefs fumbles the ball during the preseason game against the Houston Texans at Arrowhead Stadium on August 15, 2009 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 15: Wide receiver Darnell Jenkins(notes) #84 of the Houston Texans makes a catch as cornerback Ricardo Colclough(notes) #30 of the Kansas City Chiefs covers during the preseason game at Arrowhead Stadium on August 15, 2009 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)
Old 08-17-2009   #116
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I took these photos myself.

Anyway... I wanted to point out Boomer Grigsby. This man is the hulk in white. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a football player shaped like Boomer. He's like a MASSIVE Popeye! I'm thinking he makes the team. He carries a lot of oomph.

Here's Casey taking a swig of water. He looked parched throughout the camp. I think he drank more water than anyone else! Always a good thing.

Super Mario!

Heh! Our photo collection of Kris Brown is now complete. He's been in a picture with every single one of our family members. We love Kris Brown. Nothing but the nicest man you could ever meet. Same to be said of his wife. Just an outstanding family.
Great pics Nitro, and your little baby is adorable! Kris is the ultimate football player IMHO! Never rude, always great with the fans, and is so passionate about what he does for a living. We met him at the team hotel in KC and he got up, walked over to where I was and gave me a huge hug! Amy set up the entire KC trip, organized a fantastic tailgate, made sure everyone got tickets, and picked out the hotel. I rode to the game with her, and she treated me like one of the family. I have a couple great pics of Kris with my grandson's I'll post soon. Yes, they are great people, and I feel blessed to know them. I wanted to cry with joy when the Texans resigned him for another five years! He's our guy for a LONG LONG time! He will retire a TEXAN!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #117
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

They should hire Boomer for the Geico caveman commercials, it's be more realistic. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #118
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
They should hire Boomer for the Geico caveman commercials, it's be more realistic. LOL
true
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009   #119
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Don't forget Winston.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read