Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2009   #61
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 13156 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp pictures...

Pictures from 8/2/09 added here...
08-02-09 Training Camp
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #62
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Nice pics but I'm not so sure I would give a football sized human to a kicker!
I almost puked when I read that. Hilarious!!!
Old 08-02-2009   #63
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #64
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 08-02-2009   #65
Lucky

Rep Power: 99011 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, this is the play where I believe Brisiel was at Center, and Myers at RG.

Old 08-02-2009   #66
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Nice pics but I'm not so sure I would give a football sized human to a kicker!
Lol.

I've actually met his two boys and his wife. He loves kids. If you could have seen his eyes... they light up when he sees kids. I'm not really in the habit of letting people hold my baby but Kris is one that I'm ok with! Look how happy Kris looked!! I have one of those fancy cameras where you can take tons of pictures in a short amount of time. Took about 70 pictures of him picking up my kid. You can see the grin just kick in when he saw our baby. Like a video! Lol. I just posted the one that I thought was best.
Old 08-02-2009   #67
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, Grigsby looks like a bruiser!

Here comes Mr. Choo Choo!
Old 08-02-2009   #68
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Reeves in action!

Reeves: "Where did he go?"
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #69
J. Sean Wonton
Veteran

Rep Power: 83 J. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respected

Quinn looks like a good tackler based on the photos I saw of him in action.
J. Sean Wonton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #70
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
No Cushing in any of these? Did he not make it in time for any of the morning stuff?
I got some today, Flickr is giving me trouble, so here is a link to my FB pictures

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=dc3b32f574
Old 08-02-2009   #71
Wolf
100% Texan

thanks kimmy

eric LOL trying to shave the caveman look I see

Old 08-02-2009   #72
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 112650 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone else notice that we've got three days of T/C in the books and not one Cato June comment - positive or negative. Maybe I missed it but he's the only F/A pickup no one has mentioned.
hmmm....

...at least tell me whether he's running with the 2's or 3's
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #73
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I was able to get the pics loaded to Flickr - there are 4 short videos as well

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazykimmy/
Old 08-02-2009   #74
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Anyone else notice that we've got three days of T/C in the books and not one Cato June comment - positive or negative. Maybe I missed it but he's the only F/A pickup no one has mentioned.
hmmm....

I've read negative comments about him. I honestly don't expect him to make the team.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #75
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
hmmm....

Gil Brandt was talking him up on Sirius today, I'm pretty sure Kubiak said good things about him as well.
Old 08-02-2009   #76
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
hmmm....

I'm a June fan. I'd been keeping a really close eye on him the first day of camp and he just flat out disappointed. I do not see him making the team. I really wanted him to. I talked about it a little in the training camp thread.

I didn't see much out of him today either. Just that Haynesworth-esque picture by BullpenPhotos.
Old 08-02-2009   #77
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142041 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
hmmm....

I thought I read in one thread that he's looking much slower than Adibi and Diles.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #78
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 112650 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'm a June fan. I'd been keeping a really close eye on him the first day of camp and he just flat out disappointed. I do not see him making the team. I really wanted him to. I talked about it a little in the training camp thread.

I didn't see much out of him today either. Just that Haynesworth-esque picture by BullpenPhotos.
I think I know the pix (DSC_0521) you mean. I think he's with the 3's because Grossman is at QB. There are a couple more of him going at A. Hill after the ball has been dropped or the pass was off the mark - no way to tell if he made a play or the ball was off from just those two stills.

That he's running with the 3's doesn't bode well for his chances to make the squad, IMO. I could be all wrong...

Last edited by ObsiWan; 08-02-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-03-2009   #79
Big Poundcake
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 Big Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden cover

Thanks for the pictures guys. How have guys like Studdard and Myers looked so far at camp?
Big Poundcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #80
ObsiWan
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I thought I read in one thread that he's looking much slower than Adibi and Diles.
Was that a T/C or an OTA thread?

...I'll see myself this morning.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read