Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2009   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Yike, Ahman Green 2.0
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
they falled down
LOL, thanks for the clear description with a new term!
Old 07-31-2009   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I don't like the look of this, even if it's an incompletion!

Old 07-31-2009   #24
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you are reading (or trying to read) way too much into still shots of the players who aren't in pads nor are they in full contact drills.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #25
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3596 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Yike, Ahman Green 2.0
That's Clifton Dawson isn't it?
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #26
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's Clifton Dawson isn't it?
yep, from Harvard

Old 07-31-2009   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I think you are reading (or trying to read) way too much into still shots of the players who aren't in pads nor are they in full contact drills.
No, I was only trying to find out what happened on that play.
But I was scrolling from the bottom up, I didn't see the previous two photos in the sequence, my bad, LOL!
Sponsored links
Old 07-31-2009   #28
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Nick just posted some additional pics by the dotcom staffers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nscurfield
Here's another photo gallery of the first practice, from HoustonTexans.com:

Camp photos: Day 1

Thanks,
NS

Old 07-31-2009   #29
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

No way! Myers getting pushed into the backfield? Say it isn't so. LOL, good grief. Hurry up Caldwell!

BTW, nice play by Okam even though he was against Myers. I hope the big guy does well.

Old 07-31-2009   #30
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Amobi & DelJuan both look slimmer. Seems like they spent the offseason training hard.

At first glance Barwin looks like he'll need to hit the weights a little more to bulk up a bit.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #31
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
No way! Myers getting pushed into the backfield? Say it isn't so. LOL, good grief. Hurry up Caldwell!

BTW, nice play by Okam even though he was against Myers. I hope the big guy does well.

LOL, good shot!

But..... maybe...

Quote:
Old 07-31-2009   #32
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

And who pulled Winston's pants down, what I want to know!
Old 07-31-2009   #33
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't like the look of this, even if it's an incompletion!

Actually, I got pretty pumped on this play. At least, I think this is the one I'm thinking of. Reeves had him covered WELL and that is why it was an incompletion. He was all over him. He actually played very very well today.
Old 07-31-2009   #34
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post

With the exception of Cushing, you're lookin at the starting defense right there

Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #35
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1858 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

I liked how the old ball coach is going back to his TAMU days with that hairstyle.
Old 07-31-2009   #36
1Texan
Rookie

Great pics, thanks for those of us that can´t be there!
1Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #37
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 21101 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
Amobi & DelJuan both look slimmer...
If they are looking for the weight they lost, they can find it on Rex!
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #38
kozanack
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 kozanack is a Hall of Famerkozanack is a Hall of Famerkozanack is a Hall of Famerkozanack is a Hall of Famerkozanack is a Hall of Famerkozanack is a Hall of Famerkozanack is a Hall of Famerkozanack is a Hall of Famerkozanack is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Is this an ooompa loompa or is this Rex Grossman?

The literal interpretation of Grossman is, "large man." He seems to have grown to fit his surname.
kozanack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #39
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I almost wish that #30 was retired, but Simmons wore it well.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #40
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I took these photos myself.

Anyway... I wanted to point out Boomer Grigsby. This man is the hulk in white. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a football player shaped like Boomer. He's like a MASSIVE Popeye! I'm thinking he makes the team. He carries a lot of oomph.

Here's Casey taking a swig of water. He looked parched throughout the camp. I think he drank more water than anyone else! Always a good thing.

Super Mario!

Heh! Our photo collection of Kris Brown is now complete. He's been in a picture with every single one of our family members. We love Kris Brown. Nothing but the nicest man you could ever meet. Same to be said of his wife. Just an outstanding family.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read