Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Training Camp pictures...

Is this an ooompa loompa or is this Rex Grossman?

rg.jpg

LMAO! I'm telling ya, he wasn't impressive at all today. I was unaware he was that short too. He looked like a dwarf compared to Schaub and DanO

LOL, don't put him on the black list yet HT, give the guy a few chances, LOL!

Thanks a bunch, Andy!

LOL, don't put him on the black list yet HT, give the guy a few chances, LOL!

Thanks a bunch, Andy!

I haven't. I mentioned in the training camp thread that I expected him to improve as he learns the offense. Todays observations were definitely not very positive for Rex though.

Eric Winstons pants are coming off on pic #0186.

Someone should explain to him what open training means :)

I haven't. I mentioned in the training camp thread that I expected him to improve as he learns the offense. Todays observations were definitely not very positive for Rex though.

I know, I know! I was just stringing along.

Anyway, what happened here?

DSC_0182.JPG

I think you are reading (or trying to read) way too much into still shots of the players who aren't in pads nor are they in full contact drills.

I think you are reading (or trying to read) way too much into still shots of the players who aren't in pads nor are they in full contact drills.

No, I was only trying to find out what happened on that play.
But I was scrolling from the bottom up, I didn't see the previous two photos in the sequence, my bad, LOL!

No way! Myers getting pushed into the backfield? Say it isn't so. LOL, good grief. Hurry up Caldwell!

BTW, nice play by Okam even though he was against Myers. I hope the big guy does well.

DSC_0186.JPG

Amobi & DelJuan both look slimmer. Seems like they spent the offseason training hard.

At first glance Barwin looks like he'll need to hit the weights a little more to bulk up a bit.

No way! Myers getting pushed into the backfield? Say it isn't so. LOL, good grief. Hurry up Caldwell!

BTW, nice play by Okam even though he was against Myers. I hope the big guy does well.

DSC_0186.JPG

LOL, good shot!

But..... maybe...

DSC_0186.JPG

And who pulled Winston's pants down, what I want to know!
icon10.gif

I don't like the look of this, even if it's an incompletion!

DSC_0129.JPG

Actually, I got pretty pumped on this play. At least, I think this is the one I'm thinking of. Reeves had him covered WELL and that is why it was an incompletion. He was all over him. He actually played very very well today.

I took these photos myself.

TrainingCampJuly312009334.jpg

Anyway... I wanted to point out Boomer Grigsby. This man is the hulk in white. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a football player shaped like Boomer. He's like a MASSIVE Popeye! I'm thinking he makes the team. He carries a lot of oomph.

TrainingCampJuly312009311.jpg

Here's Casey taking a swig of water. He looked parched throughout the camp. I think he drank more water than anyone else! Always a good thing.

TrainingCampJuly312009307.jpg

Super Mario!

TrainingCampJuly312009351.jpg

Heh! Our photo collection of Kris Brown is now complete. He's been in a picture with every single one of our family members. We love Kris Brown. Nothing but the nicest man you could ever meet. Same to be said of his wife. Just an outstanding family.

Actually, I got pretty pumped on this play. At least, I think this is the one I'm thinking of. Reeves had him covered WELL and that is why it was an incompletion. He was all over him. He actually played very very well today.

Take a moment to consider that A.D. is one of the 2-3 fastest guys on the team and Reeves is with him step for step. In fact, looking at the yd marker under their feet, Reeves is actually a little ahead...
His left arm is ready to swat at the ball...
and do my eyes deceive me? is Reeves actually looking back for the ball??

Take a moment to consider that A.D. is one of the 2-3 fastest guys on the team and Reeves is with him step for step. In fact, looking at the yd marker under their feet, Reeves is actually a little ahead...
His left arm is ready to swat at the ball...
and do my eyes deceive me? is Reeves actually looking back for the ball??

My first thought watching that pic too.

Good stuff :)

Andy I just want to say thank you for your Consistant and excellent work and I am proud to know you and be able to tailgate with you yearly.

V. Young #10....

I hope someone made fun of him :)

[edit] Damn u Lucky, beat me to it :)

Last edited:
I like how low Mario is coming off the snap. He can be so disruptive with proper leverage. He tended to stand up A LOT during his rookie season and has gradually gotten better.

Back