Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-13-2009   #61
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

i'm coming!
wagonhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #62
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

where was everyone? don't worry, you didn't miss shit.
Old 09-13-2009   #63
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
where was everyone? don't worry, you didn't miss shit.
Yeah, except for a bar full of Cowboys fans cheering on a winning a team while three guys in Texans gear looked like fools!
Texan JBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #64
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Yeah, except for a bar full of Cowboys fans cheering on a winning a team while three guys in Texans gear looked like fools!
I am now on my 6th season of leaving my houe to watch the Texans and 3rd/4th where i make a significant drive to do so. Pretty tired of spending extra time, money on them.
Old 09-13-2009   #65
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Quote:
yeah... that was pretty much it. That old dude sitting two seats down from me took so much pity on us that he paid my tab.
Old 09-15-2009   #66
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

A couple of days have halped my spirit for the weekend. Will be there on Sunday, but can't take too much more.
Old 09-16-2009   #67
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I'll show up too Sly. I'm still pretty pissed off, but I can't miss the game.
Texan JBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2009   #68
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

I should be there this coming Sunday. No viewing for us in DFW in the safe confines of our homes. If we get ***** slapped again, I don't know how much more I can take. It is one thing to lose a slugfest, but if you are fighting back like someone at a gay slappy festival..it kinda turns your stomach. I thought about burning and burying my Texans gear to release the sissy spirits, but I paid too much for that crap.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009   #69
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there for at least the first half. I have a prior engagement.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009   #70
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I guess I'll show up too Sly. I'm still pretty pissed off, but I can't miss the game.
Sly? Sly Stallone is secretly ArlingtonTexan? He is a closet Texans fan?..or just in the closet? See you there Rocky.

I am a Christian

Old 09-19-2009   #71
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
A couple of days have halped my spirit for the weekend. Will be there on Sunday, but can't take too much more.
Are you Sylvester? It was nice meeting you last weekend - this is Ben. If a few more people are gonna show up than last weekend I would love to come again. I can find somewhere to watch it here in Denton but I would PREFER to see it with fans.

Hope the rest of you don't ditch us again this weekend.

PS - the mushroom burger there was incredible

PPS - maybe we can get a better TV this time if more than 3 people show up
Old 09-20-2009   #72
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
Are you Sylvester? It was nice meeting you last weekend - this is Ben. If a few more people are gonna show up than last weekend I would love to come again. I can find somewhere to watch it here in Denton but I would PREFER to see it with fans.

Hope the rest of you don't ditch us again this weekend.

PS - the mushroom burger there was incredible

PPS - maybe we can get a better TV this time if more than 3 people show up
yeah, that's me...yeah looks like a bigger group for the week.
Old 09-21-2009   #73
ArlingtonTexan

We had a good game on this past sunday. As for next week three of us are going to be in Houston. trying to guage the possible turn out. May have a different location for 1 week only depending on the who is available.
Old 09-23-2009   #74
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

First I want to thank Jeremy and Sylvester for assisting in keeping my cane walking butt off the floor with those bar stools. I had trouble finding my happy place on them.

Sylvester, have you seen the Firehouse Grill next to the theatre in Mansfield? I just got an ad and wouldn't mind trying that if we stay all Southie this weekend.

I am a Christian

Old 09-23-2009   #75
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
First I want to thank Jeremy and Sylvester for assisting in keeping my cane walking butt off the floor with those bar stools. I had trouble finding my happy place on them.

Sylvester, have you seen the Firehouse Grill next to the theatre in Mansfield? I just got an ad and wouldn't mind trying that if we stay all Southie this weekend.
If i have the right place in mind, we went to it when it some other name. I would be willing to do that.
Old 09-23-2009   #76
rvguy121
RVGuy

Well it looks like our Texans may be headed back on track! Where's the meeting place of choice this week?
rvguy121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #77
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvguy121 View Post
Well it looks like our Texans may be headed back on track! Where's the meeting place of choice this week?
Reliant Stadium for at least Jerry and I
Old 09-24-2009   #78
ArlingtonTexan

I might have a change of plans myself, give me until the end of the day to figure it out.
Old 09-25-2009   #79
ArlingtonTexan

Good news is that i am going to be able to go to the game this weekend also. Of course, that means that i am not going to be at the watching party.

I am going to email Greg and let him know that the big group will not be there this weekend unless the remaining guys tell me different sometime today.
Old 09-26-2009   #80
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

I will be doing the Southie thing and finding a place around Mansfield this weekend.

I am a Christian

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read