Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-30-2009   #41
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
I'm in Denton and that Flips location looks fine to me...

Are we doing this on Monday?
Probably should have had a practice run, but that work stuff is interfering for me.
Old 08-31-2009   #42
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvguy121 View Post
Grapevine is a real stretch for me...but for all of us in the east and north Dallas, Mesquite, Richardson, Plano, Irving, Garland, Rowlett areas WW Fairfields would like to be considered for hosting us there. The manager/owner would like to know if anyone's interested so they could plan ahead for us.
Website link

http://www.wwfairfields.com/

Mapquest link

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&zipcode=75081

If the Saints fans, can have multiple location, real TEXANS should be able to have a few places for some football watchin'.
Old 08-31-2009   #43
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Denton from Mansfield is a stretch for me. Can't do Monday nights, but Jets I am there at Flipps Grapevine.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #44
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be at the Jets, but I'll see you all at Flips for the Titans
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #45
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
I won't be at the Jets, but I'll see you all at Flips for the Titans
Good deal...see ya in a couple of weeks

For everyone I am going to edit the first post with both locations. This way people do not have to dig the rubble to find out where we are.

If you are going to either location go on and post just so we have an idea of the numbers we are dealing.
Old 09-08-2009   #46
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at Flip's AT. Can't wait! I regret not getting one of those burger baskets with the onion rings last time we were there. It looked damn good!
Old 09-11-2009   #47
rvguy121
RVGuy

So what is the consensus as far as the where everyone is going to meet? I have not heard anything but Flips so is that going to be "the place"?
rvguy121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-11-2009   #48
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Would you guys say that you have it worse than we do in Austin? My dad lives up there and he says they don't show the Texans games on TV much. We have no press coverage here but the games are usually on TV. Is it true that Dallas has somewhat of a media boycott of Texans football up there?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #49
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected

So who will be there this weekend?

I am a Christian

Old 09-11-2009   #50
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

I just realized they are playing the game up here, opposite the Cowfries no less. I will be staying home.

I am a Christian

Old 09-11-2009   #51
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
Would you guys say that you have it worse than we do in Austin? My dad lives up there and he says they don't show the Texans games on TV much. We have no press coverage here but the games are usually on TV. Is it true that Dallas has somewhat of a media boycott of Texans football up there?
The Texans are just another mediocore team in regards to the press coverage in DFW. they don't even get the Astros "oh you are a Texas based team" thing. In terms of TV, the stations generally go with the best national game versus any sort of Texans coverage.
Old 09-11-2009   #52
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
I just realized they are playing the game up here, opposite the Cowfries no less. I will be staying home.
Understandable, I am sure that we will get to meet before too long. Win Texans win.
Old 09-11-2009   #53
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvguy121 View Post
So what is the consensus as far as the where everyone is going to meet? I have not heard anything but Flips so is that going to be "the place"?
I am hoping that there is more than one Texans "place" this season. I know that there are plenty of Texans fans/ Houston transplants where we should have bars all over the place.
Old 09-13-2009   #54
ArlingtonTexan

So is the weather going to keep us away?
Old 09-13-2009   #55
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Not I. But I don't want to be the only one there, so who all is coming?
Old 09-13-2009   #56
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Not I. But I don't want to be the only one there, so who all is coming?
me and Mrs AT can be there
Old 09-13-2009   #57
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Y'all have fun up there, drink one for me... I guess that means I need to drink one for each of you.

OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #58
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Y'all have fun up there, drink one for me... I guess that means I need to drink one for each of you.

Now that's the spirit.
Old 09-13-2009   #59
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Cool deal Sly. My wife is going to meet me up there so that's perfect.
Texan JBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #60
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Cool deal Sly. My wife is going to meet me up there so that's perfect.
see you in an hour

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read