Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-29-2009   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Weakest position on the team?

Its generally recognized that WR is our strongest position. Our best player is a WR and we have more quality depth at WR than any other position on the team.

Now its time we put down the Kool-Aid and recognize the position that is the weakest. I think it is DT and here is why:

Starters: Amobi Okoye and Travis Johnson

- Johnson for all INTENTS AND PURPOSES (caps is an inside joke ) is a 1st round bust. On his best days he is average and on his worst days he's Anthony Weaver. Sure he's had his flashes of potential but any NFL player can make a good play every once in awhile.

- Okoye is still young but outside of his first 8 games has not been a player offenses are forced to gameplan against. He's basically been "just another body". Sure he's got potential, but dont all these freak NFL athletes?

Backups: Deljuan Robinson, Shaun Cody, Frank Okam, and Tim Bulman

- Robinson is a solid backup with a high motor. Cody may not even make the team because he's yet to live up to his potential at USC. Okam has been an underachiever since his junior year of college. Tim Bulman is a good change of pace high motor guy.

From top to bottom DT is our weakest position.

Your thoughts?

PS: Please do not be insulted fellow Texan homers!!! I am giving my honest opinion on our weaknesses. Its important to recognize our weaknesses or else one day we'll end up 2-14 again wondering where we went wrong
Old 07-29-2009   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weakest position on the team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
- Johnson for all INTENTS AND PURPOSES (caps is an inside joke )
I'm sorry I'm not commenting on the original question but this statement you have made me laugh because now I feel good knowing I'm not the only one that recognized that sometimes things are for an all INTENSIVE PURPOSE.

HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Its generally recognized that WR is our strongest position. Our best player is a WR and we have more quality depth at WR than any other position on the team.

Now its time we put down the Kool-Aid and recognize the position that is the weakest. I think it is DT and here is why:

Starters: Amobi Okoye and Travis Johnson

- Johnson for all INTENTS AND PURPOSES (caps is an inside joke ) is a 1st round bust. On his best days he is average and on his worst days he's Anthony Weaver. Sure he's had his flashes of potential but any NFL player can make a good play every once in awhile.

- Okoye is still young but outside of his first 8 games has not been a player offenses are forced to gameplan against. He's basically been "just another body". Sure he's got potential, but dont all these freak NFL athletes?

Backups: Deljuan Robinson, Shaun Cody, Frank Okam, and Tim Bulman

- Robinson is a solid backup with a high motor. Cody may not even make the team because he's yet to live up to his potential at USC. Okam has been an underachiever since his junior year of college. Tim Bulman is a good change of pace high motor guy.

From top to bottom DT is our weakest position.

Your thoughts?

PS: Please do not be insulted fellow Texan homers!!! I am giving my honest opinion on our weaknesses. Its important to recognize our weaknesses or else one day we'll end up 2-14 again wondering where we went wrong
Have to disagree based on what we know as of today. It has to be running back. We have one player that is our running back and no proven backup. You noted in your thread that Deljuan and Bulman would be considered good back ups and with "new" defense, stronger LB crew and the other Dline players added plus what I expect to see as a very improved CB corps, I think DTs will play better. I have no expectation for them to get to the QB but they should decrease the other teams run avg. It has been documented that Okoye is healed and Okam has added solid weight.

Moats saw limited action. Brown which has a solid history also has a history of injury. JJohnson and Foster are "maybes" with strong upside. But again as of today RB is the weakest link even with a stud like Slaton. This position will see 40-60 % of all O plays.
Old 07-29-2009   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Safety, that's our weakest position.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I would agree. DT is bad, but should improve. Our RB group has Slaton and some guys with potential. There is no one at safety.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Safety for sure. Until I see some consistency out there, its our weakest
Old 07-29-2009   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Have to disagree based on what we know as of today. It has to be running back. We have one player that is our running back and no proven backup. You noted in your thread that Deljuan and Bulman would be considered good back ups and with "new" defense, stronger LB crew and the other Dline players added plus what I expect to see as a very improved CB corps, I think DTs will play better. I have no expectation for them to get to the QB but they should decrease the other teams run avg. It has been documented that Okoye is healed and Okam has added solid weight.

Moats saw limited action. Brown which has a solid history also has a history of injury. JJohnson and Foster are "maybes" with strong upside. But again as of today RB is the weakest link even with a stud like Slaton. This position will see 40-60 % of all O plays.
Part of this, I assume, is because of your fear that we may lose Slaton to an injury.

But then, it can also apply to several other positions as well.

How would we function without Schaub, nobody knows.
How would we function without Mario, nobody knows.
How would we function without AJ, nobody knows.
How would we function without Wilson, nobody knows.
How would we function without Myers, nobody knows.
And on and on!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-29-2009   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

At the end of last season there were a few. Considering all our new aquisitions have yet to play for us, I feel the same until it's proven on the field.

In no particular order:

C
DT
RB
SS
CB
WILL

If I had to choose, I'd have S and DT as being weakest of the bunch.
Old 07-29-2009   #9
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Strong safety specifically.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #10
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Safety is a strong candidate for this title...

RB is not and here is why...STEVE SLATON!!!

Slaton is a bonafide starting caliber RB, something none of our DTs have proven to be. Sure the depth is a question mark, but outside of Deljuan Robinson we dont have a full time DT that we can count on as solid depth. I would say one premier starting RB makes the position stronger over three maybe average DTs.
Old 07-29-2009   #11
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
At the end of last season there were a few. Considering all our new aquisitions have yet to play for us, I feel the same until it's proven on the field.

In no particular order:

C
DT
RB
SS
CB
WILL

If I had to choose, I'd have S and DT as being weakest of the bunch.
I think we're solid, or even strong at Center and WLB

Adibi and Diles are going to have a great competition to see who gets to start this preseason, and June is still a capable backup.

Myers is an adequate starter, but I think AC will be pushing him sooner rather than later, and has huge potential.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I think we're solid, or even strong at Center and WLB

Adibi and Diles are going to have a great competition to see who gets to start this preseason, and June is still a capable backup.

Myers is an adequate starter, but I think AC will be pushing him sooner rather than later, and has huge potential.
Adibi and Diles both showed promise, but were unable to play a full season. Diles isn't quick enough to be a starting LB, IMO.

Myers was average, if not below average last season.

Like I said, I'm going by thoughts I had at the conclusion of last season. I gather 1 or more of these positions have been improved, but nothing has been proven on the field...yet.
Old 07-29-2009   #13
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Part of this, I assume, is because of your fear that we may lose Slaton to an injury.

But then, it can also apply to several other positions as well.

How would we function without Schaub, nobody knows.
How would we function without Mario, nobody knows.
How would we function without AJ, nobody knows.
How would we function without Wilson, nobody knows.
How would we function without Myers, nobody knows.
And on and on!
Dude, I get your drum pounding about Myers not being the worst olineman, I do. But listing Myers up with Schaub, Mario and AfreakinJ in an "uh-oh" situation puts you and Myers in a beyond-man-love situation. I mean really, how would we function without the arguably (and not many people are disagreeing) the worst starting Olineman with 2 or 3 options behind him that need to be addressed anyway? I'd say pretty spectacularly in comparison to losing what most people consider the best WR in the world today and if not among the best, a certified freight train at DE.

And how would we function without Schaub should probably already be answered considering how many people remind and remind that he hasn't ever played a full season.

It's got to be safety as weakest position group. DT is close (and just ahead of RB for me) but Amobi has given us a reason to be hopeful, Okam is still only in his 2nd year, Bulman gave plenty of reason to like him, and Deljaun has a spark people haven't forgotten. If TJ or Cody show up that's gravy.

Safety has Eugene Wilson, still a legitimate starter in my view, Ferguson who is better teaching than playing (if you get my drift), Barber who has done little, Harrison who has done even less and a 7th round pick. All SS types too, no real FS to speak of.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #14
Hooston Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1283 Hooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

In evaluating the DT position, you have to also consider Antonio Smith if we indeed plan to slide him over on passing downs. He excelled doing that in Arizona. I still have high hopes for Amobi.

As for RB, few teams boast as good a starting TB/FB combo as Slaton and Leach. Yes, the depth is shaky, but RB is the easiest position (aside from kickers) in which to plug guys off the street.

While we have hope at DT and two top-notch players at RB, our safeties, on the other hand, have little to recommend them. That Wilson/Ferguson were our best ever safety tandem speaks volumes for the horror shows we've run out there. Our youth movement currently consists of a fifth-rounder, sixth-rounder and seventh-rounder from the last three drafts, none of which have done anything to defy their low draft status. It looks like the 2010 draft will boast a deep group of safeties (led by Mays and Berry), so maybe we can finally address the position there.

Now, if we don't get Dunta back, Bennett plays like he did last year and Reeves still can't figure out how to turn his head, safety will have strong competition for weakest position.
Hooston Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #15
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

To take this a step even further, what position will we be trying to address with our 1st round pick next year? Safety class appears to be a very deep group. Not too sure about DT. Plenty of big running backs coming out next year for the 2nd or 3rd round. Should be interesting stuff, although I hope were picking in the mid to late twenties or even the thirties....
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=TimeKiller;1218022]Dude, I get your drum pounding about Myers not being the worst olineman, I do. But listing Myers up with Schaub, Mario and AfreakinJ in an "uh-oh" situation puts you and Myers in a beyond-man-love situation. I mean really, how would we function without the arguably (and not many people are disagreeing) the worst starting Olineman with 2 or 3 options behind him that need to be addressed anyway? I'd say pretty spectacularly in comparison to losing what most people consider the best WR in the world today and if not among the best, a certified freight train at DE.

And how would we function without Schaub should probably already be answered considering how many people remind and remind that he hasn't ever played a full season.

It's got to be safety as weakest position group. DT is close (and just ahead of RB for me) but Amobi has given us a reason to be hopeful, Okam is still only in his 2nd year, Bulman gave plenty of reason to like him, and Deljaun has a spark people haven't forgotten. If TJ or Cody show up that's gravy.

Safety has Eugene Wilson, still a legitimate starter in my view, Ferguson who is better teaching than playing (if you get my drift), Barber who has done little, Harrison who has done even less and a 7th round pick. All SS types too, no real FS to speak of.[/QUOTE But here is where you argue my point. You say Wilson is a legitimate starter (cancels out Slaton- starter for starter)Then you say that Ferguson is a better teacher than player; that correlates to Chris Brown. So far, the two positions are fairly even. The other back up at safety have at least been on the team with some if minor contribution. Can't say that for our rookies. Moats can equal Harrison or Barber as very minimal play. I still say RB weaker than safety. Also as stated earlier, how many times in a game will safety be called on to make a play compared to RB? That is another point for me.
Old 07-29-2009   #17
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=badboy;1218058]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Dude, I get your drum pounding about Myers not being the worst olineman, I do. But listing Myers up with Schaub, Mario and AfreakinJ in an "uh-oh" situation puts you and Myers in a beyond-man-love situation. I mean really, how would we function without the arguably (and not many people are disagreeing) the worst starting Olineman with 2 or 3 options behind him that need to be addressed anyway? I'd say pretty spectacularly in comparison to losing what most people consider the best WR in the world today and if not among the best, a certified freight train at DE.

Safety has Eugene Wilson, still a legitimate starter in my view, Ferguson who is better teaching than playing (if you get my drift), Barber who has done little, Harrison who has done even less and a 7th round pick. All SS types too, no real FS to speak of.[/QUOTE But here is where you argue my point. You say Wilson is a legitimate starter (cancels out Slaton- starter for starter)Then you say that Ferguson is a better teacher than player; that correlates to Chris Brown. So far, the two positions are fairly even. The other back up at safety have at least been on the team with some if minor contribution. Can't say that for our rookies. Moats can equal Harrison or Barber as very minimal play. I still say RB weaker than safety. Also as stated earlier, how many times in a game will safety be called on to make a play compared to RB? That is another point for me.
Wilson as a starter <<<< Slaton as a starter

Plus, you play 2 safeties at once, while usually only 1 RB is on the field at any given time
Old 07-29-2009   #18
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11949 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Over the last few years, our secondary has been the weakest part of the team, and the Texans did nothing substantial to improve this situation over the offseason. With the new, more aggressive defense being implemented this year, the CB's will be playing up closer on their men, and there will be a lot of man coverage. Dunta Robinson looked OK towards the end of last year, but he has not recovered his previous form. The other starter is Jacques Reeves, who has been solid, but unspectacular. Bennett has shown promise, but he is still in the process of trying to established himself as and NFL caliber starter. The answer to the question is CB.

The second weakest position is RB. Slaton looked great last year, but that was one year. We have no established #2 or #3, and we are actually expecting our undrafted free agent RB's, who are completely untested at this point, to be ready to take up the slack. While I am sticking with CB as our weakest position, I believe the case I have made in this paragraph supports the idea that RB is our weakest position more persuasively than the previous paragraph did for the CB position.

1. CB
2. RB
MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #19
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll go with the safety position as of now. Hopefully the new D line members will help that some.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #20
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I'll go with water boy he should be giving the team the screat winning water. LOL. That is the biggest weakness on the team and then RB and safety are the same for me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read