Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2009   #61
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official Training Camp Thread

is there anyone blogging from texans camp? ht.com? aj? etc
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #62
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Rex looks short out there. He had to dump one off. It looked like he couldn't see a reciever over the line.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #63
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
BSofa are you going to camp I got tickets?
Man I wish. I saw you post offers the other day. I would love to go, but with my newborn it'd be difficult for me to get away without catching major slack from the wife. I've learned to pick and choose my battles since I plan on being there against the Jets.
Old 07-31-2009   #64
michaelm
vox nihili

Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Rex held the ball too long. Wouldve been sacked in a real game.
Old 07-31-2009   #65
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

These deep shots downfield, are they throwing them uncovered? Or is there a DB on the recievers?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #66
michaelm
vox nihili

I guess it's easy to look good in 7 on 7... Rex is looking shakey with Dline coming at him. Schaub just looked a bit shakey himself.
Old 07-31-2009   #67
michaelm
vox nihili

Mario wouldve sacked Schaub in real game, but ran past, and Matt connected
Sponsored links
Old 07-31-2009   #68
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Mario wouldve sacked Schaub in real game, but ran past, and Matt connected

beating duane consistently?
Old 07-31-2009   #69
michaelm
vox nihili

DB on the Wr on the long passes
Old 07-31-2009   #70
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
Man I wish. I saw you post offers the other day. I would love to go, but with my newborn it'd be difficult for me to get away without catching major slack from the wife. I've learned to pick and choose my battles since I plan on being there against the Jets.
bring the kid...when my son was born the Texans cheerleaders flocked around him...greatest moment of my...errrrr his life.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #71
michaelm
vox nihili

Everyone take my commentary with a grain of salt. This is my first live practice.
Old 07-31-2009   #72
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, so far Foster has been really shifty in short space, and suprised me quite a nit with his top spedd with a burst up the left sideline.
Yeah, I think the fans are really going to be excited when they get to see him run. Thanks for the updates! rep 4 u!

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #73
michaelm
vox nihili

Foster, again looking quick inside, and confident with what looks like quick decisions.
Old 07-31-2009   #74
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want to say thanks to all the people that are there, and taking the time to comment.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #75
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
bring the kid...when my son was born the Texans cheerleaders flocked around him...greatest moment of my...errrrr his life.
lol...good times there! Are you leaving today?
Old 07-31-2009   #76
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Everyone take my commentary with a grain of salt. This is my first live practice.
Please keep them coming your posts are much appriciated
Old 07-31-2009   #77
michaelm
vox nihili

Practice over... 20 minutes early.
Thoughts:
Nobody looked noticable sloppy to me. WBA did well in 7 on 7, but struggled a bit with bodies coming at them. Mario, and a few LBs had some sack opportunities.at have been a case of some D players playing at full speed.
My strongest impression is that the RBs looked quick and fast as a group. I only saw one carry by UFA Johnson. He didn't look particularly fast on that play, but I think some got a hold of his jersey going through the line.
Old 07-31-2009   #78
michaelm
vox nihili

Previous post, my iPhone auto corrected "QBs" to read WBA or something similar. I haven't seen a way to edit posts through this app...
Old 07-31-2009   #79
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Practice over... 20 minutes early.
Thoughts:
Nobody looked noticable sloppy to me. WBA did well in 7 on 7, but struggled a bit with bodies coming at them. Mario, and a few LBs had some sack opportunities.at have been a case of some D players playing at full speed.
My strongest impression is that the RBs looked quick and fast as a group. I only saw one carry by UFA Johnson. He didn't look particularly fast on that play, but I think some got a hold of his jersey going through the line.
Great job and thanks again
Old 07-31-2009   #80
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

with all this talk of foster, i had another look at his highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDfvy...eature=related

he looks nice running inside & near the GL but imo he tries to bounces it out way too much looking like a certain Mr. Bush. if he can be coached out of that he looks like he'll be pretty effecive

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read