Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-28-2009   #1
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 89 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dan O ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!

over at HT.com I was lookin at the 10 questions with DanO

found it very interesting that he said verbatim.....direct qoute!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm confident in what I'm going to do. And this is no disrespect to Rex, but if I'm worried about Rex, then I'm worried about the wrong person. My goal is to go beat Matt out.

"I'm confident in what I'm going to do. And this is no disrespect to Rex, but if I'm worried about Rex, then I'm worried about the wrong person. My goal is to go beat Matt out."

"And that's not saying that I'm here for that mindset, but my goal is to be the best that I can be. And I have to go and try to beat Matt out and become the starter to have that happen."

I like the mindset of this years squad already!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2009   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dan O ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
2. No honeymoon yet?

"No honeymoon. I did not want to go on a honeymoon and have to worry about eating right and getting in shape and throwing and stuff like that, because then it wasn't really going to be a honeymoon. So we pushed the honeymoon off to sometime next year. I'm fortunate that my wife was pretty understanding with that, but I'll make up for it next year, hopefully."

Quote:
7. What else have you done to mentally prepare yourself for camp and the season?

"I've done a lot of film watching this summer to try and watch how Matt has run the plays versus where the defense is. Not only that, but going back to watch how Jake Plummer ran stuff in Denver, Rich Gannon, Brad Johnson, because those offenses were very similar. I'm trying to watch those guys to get a feel of how their feet are for certain plays, where their eyes are going for certain defenses, stuff like that to try to get comfortable. And I think the more and more I'm up there nowadays, even in this last week or two running plays on air, the more I can envision things and the more I feel comfortable. "
Quote:
8. What do you do physically to avoid being rusty on the first day of camp?

"Just throw a lot. Like I said, get on the field trying to physically go through the plays and imagining the plays. You're out there with a ball and no receivers doing play action or dropping back and getting a second or third read. I like to take scripts from previous OTAs and minicamps out there and just pretend I'm in the huddle. I line up like I'm in a huddle, I call the play. Then I break the huddle, I go to the line of scrimmage, I pretend the defense is out there and I just go from there.

"That's the big thing I do so that when I get out there that first day of training camp, I don't feel rusty; I don't feel like I haven't done this in a while."
.....just a couple of things I read that made me say, "Gee, that's something I'd never expect David Carr to say in a million years, but sure as hell is everything I wanted his ass to do when he was here". Anybody think Carr would've ever missed a honeymoon to get ready for a football season? You don't even have to answer that question.

But this is the kid who didn't win a game and ran out of the back of the endzone, so he has no shot at being a player in this league...

I remember reading passages about Orlovsky last year when the Lions were amidst a 0-16 season, the guy would still show up early, watch film, and work his ass off in every practice like he was playoff bound long after everybody else mailed it in.....that's not easy to do. It's not easy to get up and go to work when you haven't won a game, your coach is obviously on his way out, and the majority of the team is planning their vacations. I like this guy's attitude, he wants to be a player in this league and he's not just a guy who's content with being a career backup. That's the main reason why I was excited when we signed him. He's also the player I'm going to keep the biggest eye on this camp and preseason.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 07-28-2009 at 03:33 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I read that yesterday and was impressed with him. Now saying one thing and doing another are 2 different things. Kubiak is well known though to pick up hard workers over talented lazies. I hope the best for the guy and seems he shouldn't have a problem worrying about grossman. Shoot for the sky and try to take Schaubs job. Just another houston QB's last name I can't pronounce lol.
Old 07-28-2009   #4
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting, the FO had to see something in him to give him that contract
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #5
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

If I ever see a sign in Reliant that says "Book 'em Dan-O!!!" I very well may back my truck over my own head.

Seriously though, I like this kids motivation. He came out of Detroit looking really bad and has something to prove. Set up in the right situation he could very well do a good job.

Last edited by Txn_in_Oki; 07-28-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Txn_in_Oki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to be interested to see how he looks in pre-season. I love the attitude, and he's got good size as well. With Kubiak coaching him up he could really develop into a nice QB. I don't think he has a shot to beat out Matt, but we need a solid #2 not named Rosencopter, just in case Schaub gets injured.

I am more excited to see what Schaub can do this season, especially playing in all 16 games. His 3rd year in the offense, he should be peeking.
Old 07-28-2009   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

it would be a mistake because of one play, the infamous running out back of endzone, to label Dan unable to start in the NFL or just a back-up. That one play summarized the state of the Lions franchise not Orlovsky.

Imagine Texans have a majority of games in hand (postion of strength) & can rest/save Schaub while working Dan into game situations in the 4th quarter? That's the ideal grooming scenero, doubtful Kubiak places Dan into a similar situation as what he faced on a week to week basis in Detroit.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-28-2009   #8
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Imagine Texans have a majority of games in hand (postion of strength) & can rest/save Schaub while working Dan into game situations in the 4th quarter? That's the ideal grooming scenero, doubtful Kubiak places Dan into a similar situation as what he faced on a week to week basis in Detroit.
that would be ideal but in reality i have to admit that Dan will probably have to start a couple games and i'm sure that was part of the attractiveness of coming to Houston (not to mention the abnormally fat contract for a backup).

the guy is in the best situation he could ask for after a season like Detroit had last year. he won't be asked to start right away but he's playing behind a guy with a history of injuries (freak incidents but still injuries), he has a more polished version of Calvin Johnson in AJ and he now has someone across from him who is good and a hard worker instead of a talented lazy like Roy Williams. he has the best o-line that Houston has ever possessed and an RB to take the pressure off of him having to throw every down and now he has a veteran behind him that is pushing him for his spot which will help keep him honest.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #9
Ben Frank
Rookie

Rep Power: 1431 Ben Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just throw a lot. Like I said, get on the field trying to physically go through the plays and imagining the plays. You're out there with a ball and no receivers doing play action or dropping back and getting a second or third read. I like to take scripts from previous OTAs and minicamps out there and just pretend I'm in the huddle. I line up like I'm in a huddle, I call the play. Then I break the huddle, I go to the line of scrimmage, I pretend the defense is out there and I just go from there.

Oooooh.. so this is why he ran out of the back of the end-zone
Ben Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #10
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no problem with Dan O's attitude or his commitment to being a better QB.

The problem I do have is with the idea of going out there to beat Matt Schaub. Same problem I had with Sage. You're a backup QB, which is an important role on the team, be ready to go if your number is called. Other then that I hope the staff(and Matt himself) does a much better job is saying outright this is Matt's(MY) team, no questions asked.

No "we have starter 1a and 1b" crap.

IF this spirals into another Sage type deal I'm going to check myself into the nearest mental facilities.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post

The problem I do have is with the idea of going out there to beat Matt Schaub. Same problem I had with Sage. You're a backup QB, which is an important role on the team, be ready to go if your number is called. Other then that I hope the staff(and Matt himself) does a much better job is saying outright this is Matt's(MY) team, no questions asked.

No "we have starter 1a and 1b" crap.

IF this spirals into another Sage type deal I'm going to check myself into the nearest mental facilities.
START DAN O.!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #12
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

For all of the people still hovering over that stupid play where Dan ran out of bounds are really being ignorant here. That kind of play can easily happen, and the biggest thing that people don't take into account about that play is who the guy was that made him run out of bounds which is Jared freaking Allen. Arguably the best DE in the league and definitely the meanest. Hell, Allen hurts QB's for a freaking living, Dan probably was smart for getting the hell off the field with that country beast running at him. Allen made a ton of plays all season long right near the other team's end zone and if I'm not mistaken I think Allen caused two safties last season.

I said all year last year that Dan was the best QB that played for the Lions last year any way. He chucked up some nice bombs a few times to CJ. I liked some of what I saw of him last season actually.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm the complete opposite......a backup on your roster who doesn't feel he can/wants to start or push for a starting position is a waste of a roster spot in my eyes (outside of a old vet who used to be a starter and has accepted that role in his golden years.) What's the point in having a young QB who's content with being a career backup? I loved Sage's attitude and his willingness to compete with and push Matt. Outside of his one or two boneheaded plays a game he WAS A GOOD BACKUP and netted us a draft pick....all things that probably wouldn't have happened if he didn't have that mindset or prepare like a starting QB.

Just because Dan is saying he's going to push Matt for his job doesn't mean this isn't "Matt's team", nobody is saying that...everybody is saying this is Matt's team so that has nothing to do with it. (I think they made that pretty loud and clear when they traded Sage)

Seriously what's the point in having a young backup that's content with being a clipboard holder for the rest of his career and doesn't want to compete or feel like he's a starting caliber QB.....when he gets on the field he's going to play like that also. Competition make EVERYBODY BETTER, including Matt. Good teams have good backups who make their starters better. Would Matt Schaub even be starting here if he was just content with being a backup?

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 07-28-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 07-28-2009   #14
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
For all of the people still hovering over that stupid play where Dan ran out of bounds are really being ignorant here. That kind of play can easily happen, and the biggest thing that people don't take into account about that play is who the guy was that made him run out of bounds which is Jared freaking Allen. Arguably the best DE in the league and definitely the meanest. Hell, Allen hurts QB's for a freaking living, Dan probably was smart for getting the hell off the field with that country beast running at him. Allen made a ton of plays all season long right near the other team's end zone and if I'm not mistaken I think Allen caused two safties last season.

I said all year last year that Dan was the best QB that played for the Lions last year any way. He chucked up some nice bombs a few times to CJ. I liked some of what I saw of him last season actually.
Normally I'd agree with a qb getting away from a DE, but have you watched the play again recently? Its pretty awful. Dan drops back inches away from the line, and then moves laterally to avoid Allen. He runs directly out of the back of the end zone, and continues on with the play. Its not that he made the mistake necessarily, its that he he had absolutely no idea he had run out of bounds for a surprising amount of time. And theres no way that was the better play--the Lions ended up losing by 2 in that game
Old 07-28-2009   #15
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

I like him better than Sage at their respective career stages, that's for sure!

Dan is more prepared than Sage at the time Sage arrived here from Miami.
In fact, I believe he's way ahead of that curve.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Any player that is not trying to beat out the starter, should be kicked off the team. I don't want 'em. I think O can be a good player for us. Hope we only see him mopping up after Matt has won the game in the 3rd quarter.
Old 07-28-2009   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Normally I'd agree with a qb getting away from a DE, but have you watched the play again recently? Its pretty awful. Dan drops back inches away from the line, and then moves laterally to avoid Allen. He runs directly out of the back of the end zone, and continues on with the play. Its not that he made the mistake necessarily, its that he he had absolutely no idea he had run out of bounds for a surprising amount of time. And theres no way that was the better play--the Lions ended up losing by 2 in that game
John Elway lined up under his guard in his first NFL start...

I'm not comparing Orlovsky to Elway (that would be crazy), but alot of QBs have done stupid things in their first NFL start. I think people are making too big of a deal out of that safety, yes it was funny as hell....It made me LMAO, but it still was only one play.
Old 07-28-2009   #18
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Yeah, I don't think anyone would argue that it was a bad play by any stretch and funny to watch as well, but it was just one play for god sakes. It's almost like that play defines him to most people. I just get sick of people acting like he's not any good just because of that. If they don't think he's any good, then that's fine, but don't say that he isn't and only have just that one play to use as a justification as to why.

I saw some nice things about him last season actually. I would guess that hardly any people outside of Detroit watched the Lions at all last season and really didn't watch him that much. I had to watch them as much as possible and even made it a point to because CJ and Kevin Smith were both on my fantasy teams last season, so I got to watch Dan some, and he's got some potential.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #19
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I'm the complete opposite......a backup on your roster who doesn't feel he can/wants to start or push for a starting position is a waste of a roster spot in my eyes (outside of a old vet who used to be a starter and has accepted that role in his golden years.) What's the point in having a young QB who's content with being a career backup? I loved Sage's attitude and his willingness to compete with and push Matt. Outside of his one or two boneheaded plays a game he WAS A GOOD BACKUP and netted us a draft pick....all things that probably wouldn't have happened if he didn't have that mindset or prepare like a starting QB.

Just because Dan is saying he's going to push Matt for his job doesn't mean this isn't "Matt's team", nobody is saying that...everybody is saying this is Matt's team so that has nothing to do with it. (I think they made that pretty loud and clear when they traded Sage)

Seriously what's the point in having a young backup that's content with being a clipboard holder for the rest of his career and doesn't want to compete or feel like he's a starting caliber QB.....when he gets on the field he's going to play like that also. Competition make EVERYBODY BETTER, including Matt. Good teams have players who maker your starters better. Would Matt Schaub even be starting here if he was just content being a backup?
I'm not saying don't compete or try to improve yourself as a player. I like competition at pretty much every position because I agree for the most part it does make most people play better. The postition I disagree with competition sometimes is QB. I'm no sports pyschologist but, it doesn't take take one to question how many mistakes/bad throws were made because Matt was uneasy about his position or that Sage was taking unnecessary risks to prove that he could take the postion.

Matt did push Vick, but it wasn't in an outright manner which Sage competed. When Matt's number was called it wasn't "oh hey this is an audition for the starer role on this team". It was my number's called I'm going to go out there and do my best to get a win for the team. Which is what i want from my backup QB. Go out and play within your means, and if it's good enough you'll get recognized.

Much as we talk about Matt going from backup to starter. Jake Delhomme has a much similar story from the Saints to the Panthers. Started in 2 games and appeared in 6 total. He was signed as a FA but he stood out in Preseason games and the few times he saw action at qb.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #20
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:

The problem I do have is with the idea of going out there to beat Matt Schaub.
Disagree.

Link

Quote:
After the 2000 season, at a buddy's wedding, Brady told Shea, the former Michigan tight end, that he was going to beat out Bledsoe for the starting job.

"Dude," Shea said. "This is Drew Bledsoe we're talking about."

Brady just smiled.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read