Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sunday Block Party Please start writing

gary

Hall of Fame
610 is taking off The Sunday Block Party. Supposedly they are going in a different direction. RIGHT! Please start e-mailing your objections to the e-mail address below. Craig and Bobby Z are great guys and when anyone needed something they were there to help out. Please pass this address to all your friends and tell them to start objecting.
Thanks and lets all get to it.
The nerve.

gavin.spittle@cbsradio.com

610 is taking off The Sunday Block Party. Supposedly they are going in a different direction. RIGHT! Please start e-mailing your objections to the e-mail address below. Craig and Bobby Z are great guys and when anyone needed something they were there to help out. Please pass this address to all your friends and tell them to start objecting.
Thanks and lets all get to it.
The nerve.

gavin.spittle@cbsradio.com

Oh man , I liked to BBQ listening to the block party . Heck ... I've called in twice .

I to will vouch for Craig, and Bobby. They are two of the most down to earth guys, and are always willing to help someone in need. Craig is a die-hard Texans fan, and he and Bobby Z do a great job with the Block Party. Anytime you wanna talk Texans they're down. I love listening to the shows after a Texans game, they know their stuff too, and aren't afraid to keep it real. I've sent my e-mail, I hope something can be done. :texflag:

I've sent my email and others should do the same.
Anybody for a rally in support of keeping them and the show going?

Here's my e-mail...

Good job on axing the Sunday Block Party. Maybe you could fill it in with David Stein reruns???

You have a big job fixing your station. You've made a big mistake dropping those guys.

No block party but 7 hours of Matt Jackson? Uh huh...you are on fire, man!

I will write today. I had no idea they were thinking of dropping it. Why you would drop it is a mystery to me. I check it out from time to time and I find it a bit more entertaining than the same tired sports talk formula we have too much of in this city. Maybe they have something planned for Texans post-game, but they shouldn't drop the show entirely. I would be cool with them getting the weekday night shift and making the drive time, Matt and Adam.

Back