Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

guys any 1 have spair tix

i will be more then happy 2 take some ='[ mom wont get none...

and all i got is 150 $ for my bday... will trade for tix lmao

if yall got 2 - 3 spair tix please post lmao i will do anything for thim

omg so sorry wrong section

please move to tickits

Weren't you going to have some kind of summer job that paid something like $60K picking fruit? Neal's or something like that?

Are talking about game tickets or training camp tickets? What game do you want tickets for? Training camp tickets are free but I'm sure you are talking about game tickets. I don't know if there are any training camp tickets are left but those were given out at local WingStops. I'm just helping out here.

Are talking about game tickets or training camp tickets? What game do you want tickets for? Training camp tickets are free but I'm sure you are talking about game tickets. I don't know if there are any training camp tickets are left but those were given out at local WingStops. I'm just helping out here.

I've got 3 training camp tix for $150! ;)

Ugh i just spent my 150 $ on xbox life equip and ncaa 2010 =[

and 1 wana give me any preaseason / reg tix lmao

AND IRON.....

he scamed my fammly so i quit that job

OK I understand. I happen to always have way too many tickets so I usually give them away to the homeless or bury them but if I get into another situation where I have tickets burning holes in my pocket I will get in touch with you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand.

OK I understand. I happen to always have way too many tickets so I usually give them away to the homeless or bury them but if I get into another situation where I have tickets burning holes in my pocket I will get in touch with you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand.

Seriously, I planted a couple of mine last year and they're already producing playoff tickets.

it may be even more effective to plant them in one of those upside down thingies Vinny is using for tomatoes.

just a thought...

Ugh i just spent my 150 $ on xbox life equip and ncaa 2010 =[

and 1 wana give me any preaseason / reg tix lmao

AND IRON.....

he scamed my fammly so i quit that job

You can buy tickets from plenty of ticket scalplers with that money once the season starts. you're freaking out over absolutely nothing.

Back