Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-17-2009   #1
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Making It Rain Video

Exclusive Video of the original PacMan incident in Vegas. Just plain stupid that they were throwing around that much cash

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/n...ory?id=4333957
Old 07-17-2009   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Making It Rain Video

Quote:
Jones told police he arrived at the club with "close to $100,000." He took $40,000 out of his Louis Vuitton bag and exchanged it for several stacks of $1 bills
A fool and his money are soon parted

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

The guy is a total turd. He's the whole package. Is he even on anybody's roster at this point? I confess to having completely put Pacman out of my mind (gladly) so I honestly don't know.
Old 07-17-2009   #4
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
A fool and his money are soon parted
And Nelley was there and had like $10,000 in ones. I'd be picking up the cash too.
Old 07-17-2009   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The guy is a total turd. He's the whole package. Is he even on anybody's roster at this point? I confess to having completely put Pacman out of my mind (gladly) so I honestly don't know.
No, he is not. Hopefully he's done in the NFL.
Old 07-17-2009   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I was surprised to see Andre Johnson's name.
Old 07-17-2009   #7
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 15335 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

"sigh" I remember the good old days when strippers didn't have beer bellys.
MightyTExan is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-17-2009   #8
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 112365 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

My cheap ass would never do something this stupid. The best I could do for these strippers is take $100 in nickles and throw those coins around. Hell yeah baby, I'd be making hail m****r *******az!!

Try putting $5 in nickels in that gstring. 'Although they do have slots too. (Not a good mental image)
Old 07-17-2009   #9
sixfour
Site Contributor

Section: 136/350/353
Rep Power: 40 sixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respected

You have to remember, that $100,000 to him is like maybe $250 to us working class people. As far as Andre, these are young,wealthy,aggressive guys. Its just to bad things got out of control.
Old 07-17-2009   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfour View Post
You have to remember, that $100,000 to him is like maybe $250 to us working class people. As far as Andre, these are young,wealthy,aggressive guys. Its just to bad things got out of control.
um, no. 100,000 is still 100k and buys 100k worth of life no matter who's hands it is in. Instead of doing something good for his extended family he chose to give it to people who share his meager little brain size. Wealthy people go broke all the time.....it's still gonna be a hunnert K when he goes broke.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009   #11
sixfour
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 40 sixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respected

We don't know what he has done for his extended family or if he's broke. We all have varying degrees of disposable income. People may wonder why some of us choose to waste money on season tix. Money that could be used for extended family members or whatever.

Personally i could care less about how they spend what they have worked for.
Old 07-17-2009   #12
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
um, no. 100,000 is still 100k and buys 100k worth of life no matter who's hands it is in. Instead of doing something good for his extended family he chose to give it to people who share his meager little brain size. Wealthy people go broke all the time.....it's still gonna be a hunnert K when he goes broke.
It's not even just that he was throwing the money around. The dispute started, because Pac man was a freaking poser with all that cash in the first place. He got upset because the strippers took the money. He wanted to look like a bad ass by throwing all of that cash around, but didn't want the girls to take it. Once they took the money, apparently he started getting all angry and then eventually grabbed a woman by her hair and banged her head against something and the melee went on from there. I remember reading all of that when it all happened. THe guy is a joke. I've seen guys throw cash around before like that, and that's there right to do if they want to throw their cash around, but you can't go to a strip club and throw it around and not expect the dancers to pick it up and take it. That's what they do all day and night.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009   #13
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 112365 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfour View Post
We don't know what he has done for his extended family or if he's broke. We all have varying degrees of disposable income. People may wonder why some of us choose to waste money on season tix. Money that could be used for extended family members or whatever.

Personally i could care less about how they spend what they have worked for.
I don't care either. But one would have to be a complete moron to think that "throwing" around that kind of cash in that setting is not going to lead to something bad happening.
Old 07-17-2009   #14
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I was surprised to see Andre Johnson's name.
So was I. I'm suprised more people haven't commented on this.
I had to do a double take just to see that he was at the club during the incident as well. I figured he would stay out of situations like that, including around people like PacMan.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009   #15
sixfour
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
So was I. I'm suprised more people haven't commented on this.
I had to do a double take just to see that he was at the club during the incident as well. I figured he would stay out of situations like that, including around people like PacMan.

Michael Corleone said never go against the family.
Old 07-17-2009   #16
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

woah - I just re-watched the video and heard no mention of Andre Johnson. Can someone bring me up to speed. I hope it's just a case of wrong place at the wrong time with Andre.
Old 07-17-2009   #17
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
woah - I just re-watched the video and heard no mention of Andre Johnson. Can someone bring me up to speed. I hope it's just a case of wrong place at the wrong time with Andre.
He's mentioned in the article below the video. It details the celebrities that were in the club at the time of the incident.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I saw Texan Bill in the vid. He was standing at the dance floor's edge with a single in his hand looking like I do when I've been put on hold for twenty minutes.
Old 07-17-2009   #19
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

I'm not sure if PacMan was pissed they were picking up the money. I think his buddy grabbed the mike the wanted the girls to keep working and dancing instead of stopping to pick up cash.
Old 07-18-2009   #20
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 89 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected

surprised by andre johnsons name........You guys most definately dont get out in the houston night scene........

First off they are all grown man....and if they want to go to regular or strip clubs thats there business and there money

but let me be the first to break the news to you that our beloved texans and rockets for that matter live in the club scene here.....regular and strip clubs here in h-town......I see them all the time as well as every other houston rapper or celebrity....they dont be acting idiotic like pac man I will def say that....

go to harlem nights or onyx strip clubs in houston on any given weekend and you will see an all star team of texans and rockets doing this same thing......not throwing 100k around but throwing cash for sure

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read