Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-13-2009   #1
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Derrick Mason Retires

I always loved this guy. Tough. Hard working. The Ravens will miss him

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4325120

Quote:
BALTIMORE -- Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Derrick Mason told a sports Web site on Monday he's retiring from the NFL.

"After 12 years, I have seen it all and done it all," Mason told jocklife.com. "Right now, I am content with the decision I am making. All good things come to an end, and I am ready to see what else life has to offer."

But Mason has not informed the team of his decision.

"For any player to retire, he has to send a letter to the NFL stating this. Derrick Mason has not done that," said Kevin Byrne, the Ravens' senior vice president of public relations.

Mason's agent, Peter Schaffer, did not immediately respond to a phone call and e-mail from The Associated Press.
Old 07-13-2009   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 62699 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Derrick Mason Retires

Man, talk about leaving on a high note. He caught 80 balls for 1,000 yards and 5 TDs last season. I'm surprised

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read