Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-26-2009   #21
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 28861 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Tix

Does anyone have a extra ticket for the weekend TCs? If you do and you are going to be there Friday...Do you think I can get some from you?
I will trade for some pics fullsized and un-watermarked...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #22
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

I have 3 tickets for Friday mornings TC opener. I won't be able to attend now, so if someone wants them and lives out west (Katy area) or around the downtown area (can drop off after work) or are in the 45 Gulf/Beltway area (can drop off during work hours), they are yours.. Too late to mail out, but first one to claim them, they are yours...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #23
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I have 3 tickets for Friday mornings TC opener. I won't be able to attend now, so if someone wants them and lives out west (Katy area) or around the downtown area (can drop off after work) or are in the 45 Gulf/Beltway area (can drop off during work hours), they are yours.. Too late to mail out, but first one to claim them, they are yours...
Hobie, I would like to try to meet up with you at some point. I'm off on Friday's and I'd love to take my daughter to watch the practice. Do you know about parking and what time everything starts? Also, can I bring a small backpack in with water and misc. stuff like a camera, etc.?
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #24
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

The practice starts at 8:30 A.M. but I'd get there an hour or two before the gates open an hour before the practice starts. The first 100 people gets an arm band for autographs just ask them at the gate if you are interested in autographs after practice and they will tell you where to go. Once you are inside the gates there are games and stuff for your daughter to do but bring something for her to do as you are waiting to get in the line is long. They sell Soda and Water inside but if you place the water deep enough in your backpack and cover it up really well they won't see it. If your music device is small just stuff it in your pocket and there should not be any problems.
Cameras I see all the time.
http://www.houstontexans.com/fanzone...ainingCamp.asp
Old 07-28-2009   #25
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Anyone have one ticket for sat or sun?!?
Just found out I can make it from Austin!!
Let me know!!!
thanks
Old 07-28-2009   #26
stevn8r
Zombie

Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected

Nevermind, the wingstop on dairy ashford still has some left and is going to hold me some.
They have friday-sunday and monday
Old 07-28-2009   #27
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

CJ - sent you a PM
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-28-2009   #28
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone have an extra ticket for Sunday Aug 2nd?
Old 07-29-2009   #29
stevn8r
Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
Nevermind, the wingstop on dairy ashford still has some left and is going to hold me some.
They have friday-sunday and monday
wingstop on dairy ashford and I-10
Old 07-30-2009   #30
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok guys I will open up the tickets to anyone who needs them. The SA and Austin area has had plenty of time to get training camp tickets. So If anyone on the boards needs tickets pm me before I leave SA tomorrow at noon so I can tell you how to find me at sat and sun training camp session.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #31
TexansMexican
waterboy

Rep Power: 0 TexansMexican was voted MVPTexansMexican was voted MVPTexansMexican was voted MVPTexansMexican was voted MVPTexansMexican was voted MVP

My and some people will be tailgating out there. Its my birthday of Sat Aug 1, and this is going to kick off by birthday and football season for me. Whattup!

I plan on getting there like 6:30-7am. We'll be grilling and drinking. Look out for the Giant Foam Texans Hats...thats us.
TexansMexican is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read