Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-08-2009   #1
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The TO Show

Let's just get this thread out of the way. I watched this preview. I'm not sure what to think but "self-pormotion." And the girlfriend he is trying to get back together with is beautiful!Seems like alot of people trying to handle him but he likes the "TO" side better. I won't watch because we all hear too much on him but the concept is interesting.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...ivo-ready.html

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 07-08-2009 at 10:08 AM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The TO Show

Frog, I like you man, but damn? We've been doing just fine without TO threads for a while.
Old 07-08-2009   #3
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Frog, I like you man, but damn? We've been doing just fine without TO threads for a while.
Sorry Hou-Tex I know....I debated it but its out there and alot of times I just report what I see and let others make comments. I'm sure the show will be talked about. Again, I'm not a TO fan. I just saw this and thought I'd let people rip him or whatever from the 5 minutes they see here. Its still offseason and the NFL sections just seems to be a moshpit of things to talk about. I gave my 2 cents here. I mean there are good looking girls in it...lol
Old 07-08-2009   #4
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Sorry Hou-Tex I know....I debated it but its out there and alot of times I just report what I see and let others make comments. I'm sure the show will be talked about. Again, I'm not a TO fan. I just saw this and thought I'd let people rip him or whatever from the 5 minutes they see here. Its still offseason and the NFL sections just seems to be a moshpit of things to talk about. I gave my 2 cents here.
I know, dude. I was ribbing with ya, but.......

In addition to my dislike of TO, I can't stand "Reality" shows. Reality, my ass!

Oh yeah, those 2 women want to get TO away from it all to become Terrell again. LA's the perfect place to do that. Pffft! Gimme a break.
Old 07-26-2009   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Please pass the popcorn...............T.O. establishing himself as "The Ultimate Buffalo Chip".............

BUFFALO, YOU ARE CREATING A MONSTER

Quote:
The folks in Western New York have embraced receiver Terrell Owens like Scott Norwood, if he had made that kick.

And the borderline bizarre adulation that the folks in Buffalo are heaping on Owens won't come without a price.

Whether they realize it or not, Bills fans are validating all of Owens' past petulance and passive-aggressiveness, empowering the player's poisonous alter ego, and possibly creating an even more brash, arrogant, loud, and proud version of T.O.

We're already seeing it. Expanding on his comments from earlier in the day regarding his belief that Commissioner Roger Goodell has treated quarterback Mike Vick unfairly, Owens bluntly tells ESPN that Goodell "needs to go sit in jail for 23 months."

(Actually, Vick only sat in jail for 19 months. He was relegated to the modest trappings of a $750,000 home in Virginia for the final two months of his prison term.)

Look, Owens has the right to say whatever he wants to say. Our point for now is that, with the folks in Buffalo buying into what quickly is becoming a personality cult, this is only the beginning.

So if you thought Owens was bad when he was in San Fran or Philly or Dallas, put those three experiences together, multiply the aggregate by ten, and that's what will unfold in his latest new home.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw an advertisement in Star magazine for the TO Show. TO was naked. Butt naked in there. Anyone seen that advertisement just yet?
Old 07-26-2009   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Please pass the popcorn...............T.O. establishing himself as "The Ultimate Buffalo Chip".............

It could have written that quote. It was what I was saying to a friend earlier today, only not so eloquently. When he said everybody deserves a second chance I thought, um, yeah, and he's got his coming unless they find a leash in his house any time soon.
Old 07-27-2009   #8
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I saw an advertisement in Star magazine for the TO Show. TO was naked. Butt naked in there. Anyone seen that advertisement just yet?
That was on t.v. too....

question is....can you un-see it?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

watching TO is like watching the reverse Truman show. TO thinks he is the star of some show and everyone watching doesn't understand what they are looking at.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009   #10
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

WHEN NO TOILET IS AVAILABLE.....................

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 30181 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

OMG!!!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #12
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

the t.o. show is actually good and funny, if any of you actually watches it.

and for those that didnt watch the last episode, it was about his dad

he didnt know his dad till he was 9, and his dad live right across the street the whole time. if you wanna know more, then you should watch it.
Old 08-05-2009   #13
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
the t.o. show is actually good and funny, if any of you actually watches it.

and for those that didnt watch the last episode, it was about his dad

he didnt know his dad till he was 9, and his dad live right across the street the whole time. if you wanna know more, then you should watch it.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #14
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

The only good episode was the one with his dad. The others are stupid.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Anything with TO is stupid
Old 08-05-2009   #16
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That's the ad I saw. Eh. I'm going to watch the show. I like Terrell Owens. He's entertaining anyway you look at it.
Old 08-05-2009   #17
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Anything with TO is stupid
Yep. How anyone could watch some pathetic reality show with this clown is beyond me.
Old 08-05-2009   #18
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

This show tied for 798 on cable shows...tied with Fresh Prince rerun at 5 am. No joke..lol
Old 08-05-2009   #19
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

^^^Fresh Prince >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TO Show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yep. How anyone could watch some pathetic reality show with this clown is beyond me.
I saw the commercials with his dad, so I wanted to see what happened. It was good. The others are so dumb and VERY scripted.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #20
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
^^^Fresh Prince >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TO Show.

I saw the commercials with his dad, so I wanted to see what happened. It was good. The others are so dumb and VERY scripted.
Jim Rome's been trashing the hell out of that joke of a show which is just another laughable reality trash on VH1. Apparently it has been hurting TO's feelings and TO's been twittering about Rome non stop. They were talking about it on the radio this morning.

I've never watched any of that garbage. You can see on the commercials though that it's nothing but staged scenes where they try and make TO like this sex symbol and superstar celeb. It's pretty sad really. The guy just wants attention so freaking bad any way he can get it, and he's dying to be some sort of actor or something. It's just shameful that VH1 is actually trying to help him do it. I think the majority of people in America that knows who TO is, would love to see him just disappear and go away after his football career is over. Outside of catching footballs for TD's the guy has no talent anywhere else and is just annoying.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read