Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-05-2009   #1
CT CSTM
Rookie

Rep Power: 70 CT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Neat article on Chester

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6508726.html
Old 07-05-2009   #2
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x
Default Re: Neat article on Chester

Thanks for the story on Chester Pitts - I had forgotten that he played the oboe - a member of the woodwinds family that's not too different from the clarinet that I learned how to play
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #3
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

One of the more articulate cultured and intelligent football players in the league today...hope he stays a Texan for his career and gets back into the org. somehow when he's done
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo-x View Post
Thanks for the story on Chester Pitts - I had forgotten that he played the oboe - a member of the woodwinds family that's not too different from the clarinet that I learned how to play
Double reeds are tough!
Old 07-06-2009   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Great read, thanks for the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
One of the more articulate cultured and intelligent football players in the league today...hope he stays a Texan for his career and gets back into the org. somehow when he's done
I agree, hes a hell of a player and person. I would love to see CP on the sidelines coaching for the Texans one day.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo-x View Post
If you once sacked groceries can I talk to you about being your agent? I am thinking about a super Bowl commercial in about 3 years starring you, a clairinet and a paper bag.
Old 07-06-2009   #7
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If you once sacked groceries can I talk to you about being your agent? I am thinking about a super Bowl commercial in about 3 years starring you, a clairinet and a paper bag.
Lets start with me and a paper bag, that's realistic
Old 07-07-2009   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chester Pitts takes a seat on symphony boardRead the or

Quote:
Chester Pitts is sizing up to be the Houston Texans’ Renaissance lineman.

At the start of last month, Pitts officially joined the board of directors of the Houston Symphony, the first man on that musical team whose day job requires a helmet and enough physical power to stop speeding football players.

He’s rubbed elbows with conductor Hans Graf and symphony musicians, and rapped a few lines with Snoop Dogg at a sports charity event.

It’s versatility of the kind unthinkable to anyone who ever attended high school. But Pitts believes in reaching across the lines that have long divided jock and artist, pop and classical.

“Just being able to relate to any- and everybody — some people call it a gift,” Pitts said. “Some people call it a talent. I call it just being not afraid to learn something new.”

The chance to relate to a new crowd was one of the main reasons that Pitts was asked to join the board of directors of the Houston Symphony, said Bobby Tudor, president of the Houston Symphony’s board of directors.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6508726.html
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read