Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: What stretch of the NFL year is the hardest for YOU?
Playoffs: We're not in it, so we watch other games 0 0%
The time between the Super Bowl and the Draft 5 6.67%
The time between the Draft and Training Camp 45 60.00%
The time between Training Camp and Regular Season 4 5.33%
The WHOLE off-season is rough; too hard to vote on one option 21 28.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2009   #21
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113372 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: What's the roughest part of the NFL year for YOU?

If I could cryogenically freeze myself during the offseason, I would.

BRING ME BACK MY FOOTBALL! (channeling Mel Gibson from one of his bad movies)

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009   #22
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Even though it's gonna be a long 4 weeks until TC begins, it does begin at the end of "THIS MONTH", which represents the proverbial "light at the end of the tunnel" for me. Then we'll start getting daily reports about individual players, who is the most impressive, who is the least impressive, etc. The worst is now behind us.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009   #23
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61582 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

In terms of the lack of games, news, and info, the end of mini-camp to the start of training camp.

In terms of what i read on this board, the end of the season to the draft.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009   #24
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149996 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
I voted time between draft and TC too. What I'm wondering is:

Are we voting for that time because it's really the worst? Or because right now we are in that time period, just days from TC?
I dont think its just because we are in that period of time .... Its the lack of Football related news and team coverage during this period of the offseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
right now...the nsz forum is like watching Bill Murray's Groundhog day with the same characters spewing the same posture on the same issues over and over and over.
The NSZ has been that way as long as .... forever. Although there are usually a few fresh faces who pop in during the season.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009   #25
hawk258
Rookie

I chose from the Draft To TC, but what I really mean is the Draft to the start of the season. This off season I feel confident about our playoff chances. I think we drafted well and I like the look of our team going in. That makes it tougher to count down the days to week one kickoff. I just want to see Schaub play all 16 this year.
hawk258 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read