Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-27-2009   #1
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 718 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default So a friend of mine made this

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...32/2112d76.jpg

From top left to right, Mike Jones, Caldwell, Glover Quin
From the mid left to right, Antony Hill and Brian Cushing
From bottow left to right, Adrian Foster, James Casey, And Brice McCain

He/I couldn't find Connor or Troy Nolan pics, but hopefully you guys will like this.
Old 06-27-2009   #2
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So a friend of mine made this

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009   #3
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

man i must be hot has heck training in 100 deg weather but iam sure it will give us the edge like always and deff sweet some of that fat off LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009   #4
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
man i must be hot has heck training in 100 deg weather but iam sure it will give us the edge like always and deff sweet some of that fat off LOL
man i can't even imagine. we just had our first straight week of 75+ degree weather and my back hasn't been able to remove itself from my shirt since it started. i'm dying at the thought of having to go 3 more months of this bull. us Vermonters are built for sub 20's not this crap.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009   #5
Ben Frank
Rookie

Rep Power: 1431 Ben Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

Vary Good Job! Looks awesome
Ben Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Weird to see someone in #37.

Good job to the person who made the group photo. I enjoyed looking at it.
Old 06-29-2009   #7
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
man i can't even imagine. we just had our first straight week of 75+ degree weather and my back hasn't been able to remove itself from my shirt since it started. i'm dying at the thought of having to go 3 more months of this bull. us Vermonters are built for sub 20's not this crap.
Did you say 75+? Damn that is like Fall weather here in Texas.
Old 06-29-2009   #8
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
Did you say 75+? Damn that is like Fall weather here in Texas.
"Fall" what's that? Heck, that's the dead of winter temp, how do you manage!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Weird to see someone in #37.
Yeah. I was thinking it was cool to see that. I hope he plays well. That way I can break out the old #37 jersey again. (My last name is Davis so it still kinda works.)
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
75? Seriously?? I'm extremely envious...god I would love that weather down here

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009   #11
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats pretty kewl dood!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009   #12
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
"Fall" what's that? Heck, that's the dead of winter temp, how do you manage!
arguing over seasons... so envious... we have 2. Winter (which takes up like 8-9 months of the year) and other. Our "summer" is really just a 2 week period where it spikes at 90 between our spring and fall so we just hoard them all into 1 general season called sprummall. its a simpler place to live.
Old 06-29-2009   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
arguing over seasons... so envious... we have 2. Winter (which takes up like 8-9 months of the year) and other. Our "summer" is really just a 2 week period where it spikes at 90 between our spring and fall so we just hoard them all into 1 general season called sprummall. its a simpler place to live.
That's what killed me when we lived in Pennsylvania. Winter never seemed to go away. It snowed in freaking October and there was snow on the ground until about April or May. After growing up in Houston and living in Arizona and Southern California, I don't do the whole living with snow thing. It's ok to visit occasionally but day after day? Yeck.

It was actually a relief to finally get somewhere where the air enfolded me like a steaming, wet blanket.
Old 06-29-2009   #14
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
That's what killed me when we lived in Pennsylvania. Winter never seemed to go away. It snowed in freaking October and there was snow on the ground until about April or May. After growing up in Houston and living in Arizona and Southern California, I don't do the whole living with snow thing. It's ok to visit occasionally but day after day? Yeck.

It was actually a relief to finally get somewhere where the air enfolded me like a steaming, wet blanket.
you CANT be comparing Pennsylvania to Vermont. you're talking about 1-2 inches of snow next to 1-2 feet AVERAGE. living in this state puts hair on your chest (well not me... genetics aren't very... hairy) living in Pennsylvania will give you a peach fuzz mustache if you're lucky.
Old 06-29-2009   #15
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
you CANT be comparing Pennsylvania to Vermont. you're talking about 1-2 inches of snow next to 1-2 feet AVERAGE. living in this state puts hair on your chest (well not me... genetics aren't very... hairy) living in Pennsylvania will give you a peach fuzz mustache if you're lucky.
No, I'm comparing living in the frigid North to God's Country. I mean, any where that it actually snows every year is way too much. I don't care if it's an inch a year or a foot, it's too freaking much. Really. Just say no. I much prefer 105 degrees and 95% humidity although 105 degrees is much easier to take in Arizona than it is in Houston.

And the year that I lived in Yardley was the first year the Patriots won the Super Bowl and we got like 3 feet of snow a couple of times. The snow beside the walkway to our front door was piled up over my head. So, I guess it was Vermontish there that year. We chose Yardley over Easton, PA because Yardley was below the "snow line"; Easton got tons more snow.

And if you haven't figured it out, yet, the wife and I don't do snow except occasionally on vacation. And even then in minute doses.
Old 06-30-2009   #16
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

75!!??!!
down here, we set our A/C's at 78-80.

but while you're mucking about in that 20-degree mess, we're playing golf in 60-degree weather.

And 85-90 degree weather tends to make the ladies wear eye-friendly clothing
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009   #17
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's got to be annoying for the ladies.
They gripe enough about having to shave their legs
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009   #18
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
No, I'm comparing living in the frigid North to God's Country. I mean, any where that it actually snows every year is way too much. I don't care if it's an inch a year or a foot, it's too freaking much. Really. Just say no. I much prefer 105 degrees and 95% humidity although 105 degrees is much easier to take in Arizona than it is in Houston.

And the year that I lived in Yardley was the first year the Patriots won the Super Bowl and we got like 3 feet of snow a couple of times. The snow beside the walkway to our front door was piled up over my head. So, I guess it was Vermontish there that year. We chose Yardley over Easton, PA because Yardley was below the "snow line"; Easton got tons more snow.

And if you haven't figured it out, yet, the wife and I don't do snow except occasionally on vacation. And even then in minute doses.
that was a bad year. not for the snow but the fact that the Pats won the SB just ruined the year for me. god i couldn't deal with 105. we're at 80 and i'm sweating off a lake. absolutely horrible.
Old 06-30-2009   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
that was a bad year. not for the snow but the fact that the Pats won the SB just ruined the year for me. god i couldn't deal with 105. we're at 80 and i'm sweating off a lake. absolutely horrible.
The heat in Houston is wet. At around 95 to 100 degrees, you just want to go in and turn on the AC.

When I was in Phoenix, I could drive around with my windows down feeling totally comfortable up to about 105 degrees. Anything over 115 degrees is just too damned hot.

It hit 127 degrees while I was there.

That, my friend, is freaking hot and I don't care about the humidity.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read