Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2009   #1
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Earl Campbell Signing Tomorrow!

Come see Houston Oilers Hall Of Fame running back tomorrow at the George R. Brown Convention Center. He will be doing an autograph signing, and will be selling pre-orders on a new DVD coming out about his life story.

Should be really cool. I'm definitely going to be there. Just letting you all know what's going down if you haven't already heard. I don't know how much the pre-orders are though.

Anyways, who's all going?
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009   #2
Ckw

Default Re: Earl Campbell Signing Tomorrow!

Do you have anymore info on it? I would love to meet him.
Old 06-27-2009   #3
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Fans of legendary Texas football hero Earl Campbell will have the chance to meet the Tyler Rose in Houston on June 28.

Campbell will be signing autographs at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston starting at 12:30 pm and will also be selling pre-order forms for the 20th anniversary re-release of his biographical movie, The Legend of Earl Campbell, due in August.

The movie tracks Campbell’s life from the rose fields near Tyler to high school football stardom, his Heisman Trophy year leading the Texas Longhorns to the national title, and his pro career leading up to his induction into the NFL Hall of Fame in 1991.

For more details or other Campbell memorabilia, check his MySpace page or his Web site.

link

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009   #4
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 16928 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy Re: Earl Campbell Signing Tomorrow!

Dang, it might be packed but its worth it IMO. I would love to have some UT stuff signed by him but sadly I can't make it tomorrow
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009   #5
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

is he still signing "Peace and Love, Earl Campbell"? I got an item signed in person with that and it's one of my favorite Campbell sigs.
Old 06-28-2009   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I enjoyed it and had a good time. Lots of cool stuff to look at though other than Earl and Mario I wasn't all that interested in the people signing autographs. I bought an autographed replica helmet. Mine said "Earl Campbell HOF 91".

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read